what did you do to your micra today ?

I parked mine next to a rather dashing flip paint one! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 334
Just been reading up about micras (saddo) out of interest maybe for some...... the engine codes mean as follows.
CG means clean green.
1.0...1.3.....3ad are engine sizes respectively.
D means DOHC
E means multi point injection.
So there you have it :rolleyes:

Just been reading up about micras (saddo) out of interest maybe for some...... the engine codes mean as follows.
CG means clean green.
1.0...1.3.....3ad are engine sizes respectively.
D means DOHC
E means multi point injection.
So there you have it :rolleyes:

And add a T to the end if you're a badman with a turbo:p

apparently i hurt the car scene today when a bloke who thinks hes famous because he got some photos in fast car was moaning that my micra got into players 8.0 in the main hanger and his friend with a subaru on air and expensive 3sdms didnt haha!

In that case you deserve a big slice of cake. Well done.

apparently i hurt the car scene today when a bloke who thinks hes famous because he got some photos in fast car was moaning that my micra got into players 8.0 in the main hanger and his friend with a subaru on air and expensive 3sdms didnt haha!
This is so full of win.....

So you are continuing on the the lineage... One day you will be that man. We do need to see more micras going places.

One day I might start taking a billion photos of my car and make it shines. I swear that's the recipe to success... Take a million photos from every angle, with a different back drop. Chris teach me your ways ;)

Everyone has seen a modified Subaru before though... A micra on the other hand...

And add a T to the end if you're a badman with a turbo:p

Innit. Usually goes something a bit like this involving the driver immediately behind.

Note: Driver has right hand on the wheel at 11am position for maximum racer stance.

Driver: 'Aaaaaaahahahaha, look a Micra with a large exhaust!'.
Passenger: 'What Micra!?'
Driver: >.<

Also really pretentious owners with stupid sunglasses and ####ing swag...yolo hash tag lifestyler flat cap tight jeans ass wipes. God I hate the car community.. Wait... I think I hate everyone. Best kill myself now.

Join the bike community! We love everyone!*

*except Harley owners, car-drivers, lorries, buses, Peugeots, BMWs, Audis, all convertibles, cyclists, pedestrians, the elderly, dentists, taxis, people on pedestrian crossings, mobility scooters, vespas, light aircraft, Porsche boxsters, Hyundais, Kias, politicians, teenagers and local speed awareness groups....

Back