what did you do to your micra today ?

If I sold Magpiebike I could buy another five or six micras....

But no. Bike will always come first.

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk

Changed the Track Rod Ends on mine today. I'm always apprehensive about doing ANYTHING mechanical to my car, but I had to do it. All good, no rattles any more, no vibration through the steering wheel! Now to get it tracked up (tomorrow is the earliest I could manage) and that's another small job ticked off the list :D

Changed the Track Rod Ends on mine today. I'm always apprehensive about doing ANYTHING mechanical to my car, but I had to do it. All good, no rattles any more, no vibration through the steering wheel! Now to get it tracked up (tomorrow is the earliest I could manage) and that's another small job ticked off the list :D

Mind explaining what kind of vibrations? Mine is sort of a wobble. Hopefully it gets picked up on the MOT, bloody sick of the way mine drives!

If you want to check just jack up the front wheels and give try to them: If you get movement and a knocking sound when you do that you may have a shot Track Rod End. That's how I found out. It was only one, but I changed both just to be on the safe side.

Attacked the Frankspeed with the dremel...
9edybu5a.jpg

e4agynuj.jpg

Bit less restrictive than standard ey ;-)
radymupa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my car insurance down to £49 a month after threatening to leave. They'd given me a renewal £1 cheaper a month despite 1 years NCB, 5 years Named driver no claims and multi car. Down from £68 a month. This was with Churchill. MOT is looming, sills were done last year so hopefully it'll do alright.
Be careful. Churchill rarely allow mods to be declared

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

not wise to jack a 15yr old car up from under the sills ! :)

...or a 13 year old one!

I used the windey toolkit jack to lift it onto axle stands and that crunched up the sills. Is there a better place to stick them?

me and dad always jack the front and bacck up from the tow hooks haha

on another note i got threatened to get my car crushed by some kiddy whos saying his dad owns a scrappies and tried selling me a drivers side wing that has the word **** written on it in sharpie.... next thing hes posting on splitter scuffers that ive stolen his grans front wing and i got until friday to give it back.... i give up with the car scene, full of idiots -.-

on another note i got threatened to get my car crushed by some kiddy whos saying his dad owns a scrappies and tried selling me a drivers side wing that has the word #### written on it in sharpie.... next thing hes posting on splitter scuffers that ive stolen his grans front wing and i got until friday to give it back.... i give up with the car scene, full of idiots -.-
Smoke. Fire. That's not the car scene.... That's people lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

on another note i got threatened to get my car crushed by some kiddy whos saying his dad owns a scrappies and tried selling me a drivers side wing that has the word #### written on it in sharpie.... next thing hes posting on splitter scuffers that ive stolen his grans front wing and i got until friday to give it back.... i give up with the car scene, full of idiots -.-

If Splitter Scuffers represented the "car scene", someone would need to nuke it from orbit...then nuke it again, just to be extra sure....

Heads to SSs to dish out some memes...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....

Gotcha...

That wasn't a stupid question, was it?

Sometimes the most obvious is the hardest to see
Like looking for car keys.. when they're in your hand

I didn't purposely cut my sill for you.. just happened to take a photo mid repair. Pretty useful I thought :p

Back