what did you do to your micra today ?

Started on another template today with a different style, got to cut out the warning lights etc yet.
My missus likes this one....she's claimed it.:rolleyes: This I think is the most common fascia.
002_zps68fd1bab.jpg

Thanks guys, I still need to get some proper photos yet. Might pop out and see if the location I was thinking of is full of kiddies off school or not ^_^

This car needs coilovers... and dropped on its arse with mad camber and shizzle.
Nah, I think Jens car wants subtle lows... there are some VERY nice touches on it, and they are very subtle. I like that it looks stock but only someone with a trained eye will appreciate the work and care gone into it :)

Nah, I think Jens car wants subtle lows... there are some VERY nice touches on it, and they are very subtle. I like that it looks stock but only someone with a trained eye will appreciate the work and care gone into it :)
I was joking lol weve always known jen wont lower her baby.
In my honest opinion lowered enough to remove majority of the arch gap would look mad!

Wdidt?
...more of an "...and finally" ^_^

Got some tyre dressing, cleaned up the sidewalls.
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/IMG_20140418_142926_zps0d74ea48.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/IMG_20140418_142955_zps696818e9.jpg

Before:
IMG_20140418_142944_zpscd9a536f.jpg

IMG_20140418_145737_zpsd67e1e04.jpg

After:
IMG_20140418_145747_zps9ca99b5f.jpg

IMG_20140418_160911_zpsc6cd2b8a.jpg

IMG_20140418_161016_zps66bcae85.jpg

I'm really happy with them ^_^

I even got a compliment from my brother! :O

Looks fantastic :D deffinately better than the silver wheels if you dont mind me saying :) that was deffinately worth the wait! =^.^= x

The weld broke off my mid pipe to backbox so my car is rather noisy at the moment. I feel chav yo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ahh I remember mine doing that, I temp fixed it with a spare bit of tube down both pieces and wrapped one of them gun gum bandages round. Didnt seal up proper but stopped the nid pipe bouncing around for a while :p

Ahh I remember mine doing that, I temp fixed it with a spare bit of tube down both pieces and wrapped one of them gun gum bandages round. Didnt seal up proper but stopped the nid pipe bouncing around for a while :p

My car sounds like it just has a manifold and downpipe, it's so loud haha! Everyone is looking at me and it's embarrassing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wdidt? Dad discovered that the front O/S tyre was flat this morning, so the spare is already on *facepalm*
Looks like I'll be doing wheel number six after all ^_^

Just painted dash, shpuld have done more sanding rly to get it smooth but if im honest I just couldn't be ar*ed :p could of like the rough textured look will probably do it better eventually but hust need to start grt it back together rly lol

Attachments

• 1397919675078.jpg
    1397919675078.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 1397919713591.jpg
    1397919713591.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 236
  • 1397919813607.jpg
    1397919813607.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 254
Been cleaning and giving it a bolt check before the sprint tomorrow, still can't find the source of its oily incontinence but the oil levels staying basically the same? Weird
Is it alright to remove that piece of rusty metal beneath the gearstick for painting? Don't need to damage anything gearboxy

Picture makes the car look so rough, it is actually quite presentable I promise :p

Been cleaning and giving it a bolt check before the sprint tomorrow, still can't find the source of its oily incontinence but the oil levels staying basically the same? Weird
Is it alright to remove that piece of rusty metal beneath the gearstick for painting? Don't need to damage anything gearboxy

Picture makes the car look so rough, it is actually quite presentable I promise :p
It'll be fine to take off. I dont even have one :)

Haha. Can't guarantee the idiot side of my brain won't take over.
Yeh this is the 2 hg engine. Does everyone torque the head to standard spec with 2 head gaskets?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

@frank
While you're here. How did your K12 fire ring gasket do?
I was looking at using the fire rings of an oem gasket om my custom copper jobby but wondered how fire ring transfer was
no fire ring issues since using them andy :) but most of the time i only run half a bar of boost, so they hav,nt been stressed in any way tbh

no fire ring issues since using them andy :) but most of the time i only run half a bar of boost, so they hav,nt been stressed in any way tbh
Fair enough :)
How did you get them out?
I looked at cutting round em but that'd leave the gasket in the ring (assuming they're hollow)

Fair enough :)
How did you get them out?
I looked at cutting round em but that'd leave the gasket in the ring (assuming they're hollow)
these ones were cut from a k12 multi-layer steel H/G andy, 2 perforated steel skins that are held together with 3 pop rivets :)

84759.jpg

these ones were cut from a k12 multi-layer steel H/G andy, 2 perforated steel skins that are held together with 3 pop rivets :)

View attachment 30426
Ah I see :) interesting stuff
I may try and find a mls gasket from another car with a 76mm bore.
Assuming our random calculations are correct I should be around the 33psi area.. which is a fair bit to tackle down

View attachment 30426
Ah I see :) interesting stuff
I may try and find a mls gasket from another car with a 76mm bore.
Assuming our random calculations are correct I should be around the 33psi area.. which is a fair bit to tackle down

Back