what did you do to your micra today ?

Sounds right to me too matey :)
You have different lenses too? For a widet spread beam on tighter courses?
Mine have a range of 100m+... but I like overkill :D
I still remember @enuo pointing out I'd lit the trees up a few fields away at JAE... that was just after the 'anti-lagging' antics and the smoke grenade :p
Hur hur hur :D

Well ive very lazily been putting a 1l piston 1.3 engine together for a while. And recently I got another micra for £100 to use in the winter so as a tester we threw it in that earlier and voila it works :)
Its just got limiter delete and ga16 engine. And airbox looks like a mouse has eaten a few bits of it.
And the verdict is it chirps along very nicely now that the timing has been wound back to stop pinking :D

Sounds right to me too matey :)
You have different lenses too? For a widet spread beam on tighter courses?
Mine have a range of 100m+... but I like overkill :D
I still remember @enuo pointing out I'd lit the trees up a few fields away at JAE... that was just after the 'anti-lagging' antics and the smoke grenade :p

No different lenses, these were bargain lights (Like 50 quid for two) came with 55W bulbs, but I bought 100W's just for ****s and giggles.
Guy who did the wiring tested them at his track and said they were bloody bright, may be more than 50m tbh....Will find out soon :p

Your JAE antics were terrible.
Embarrassing for MSC.

;)

I gave my little Layla a nice bath, much needed after all the bird muck she's had on her after being parked under a tree at my house.
Went for a drive, at about 35mph the L plate came flying off the front.. That gave me a nice shock. Pulled into the Co-op car park near the road, and went for a run to try and find it. Got it back. Masking tape needed next time methinks.

Slow down you mad man!

Went for a drive, at about 35mph the L plate came flying off the front.. That gave me a nice shock. Pulled into the Co-op car park near the road, and went for a run to try and find it. Got it back. Masking tape needed next time methinks.
That happened to me in my k10 with my p plate...my dad had slapped it (magnetic) on the bonnet corner, went flyin <_<

I gave my little Layla a nice bath, much needed after all the bird muck she's had on her after being parked under a tree at my house.

Gave up with retrieving my l plates when i was learning, they came off that many times. Me and my dad figured if we ever got pulled for it we would just be like 'you mean its not there anymore :eek: ' as the one on the back stayed solid :)

Got the dreaded melted bulb holder syndrome on my headlights, bugger, any links to the proper replacements (ceramic)
Looked at a couple on ebay, with no wiring required! don't know if they're the right ones. Any help much appreciated :)

Got the dreaded melted bulb holder syndrome on my headlights, bugger, any links to the proper replacements (ceramic)
Looked at a couple on ebay, with no wiring required! don't know if they're the right ones. Any help much appreciated :)
I buy the H4 universal plugs and crimped them to the loom :)

whos the micra owner who went to the meet at krispy kreme today?! got a silver facelift, low, black steels, tinted black rear lights? parked next to the 1.8 metro!

Kind mods you got @mottymicra ?
Janspeed 4-2-1
Janspeed 2" Catback
1.25" middle decat
GA16 Airbox with pipercross panel with many drilled holes in airbox
Bosch super 4 plugs
That setup made 93.7 BHP
I swapped to my homemade Matt Humpris GRP A airbox which I made out of a 106 1.3 Rallye airbox (rather rare) with a K&N Panel and that got 94.3 BHP which I was over the moon with :)

#becauseracecar

Janspeed 4-2-1
Janspeed 2" Catback
1.25" middle decat
GA16 Airbox with pipercross panel with many drilled holes in airbox
Bosch super 4 plugs
That setup made 93.7 BHP
I swapped to my homemade Matt Humpris GRP A airbox which I made out of a 106 1.3 Rallye airbox (rather rare) with a K&N Panel and that got 94.3 BHP which I was over the moon with :)

#becauseracecar
I've got basically the same set up so I should hopefully be around the 90bhp mark :). I'll put mine on the rollers in the new year and find out ;). Good results for such little mods tho!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just thought I'd mention for you guys and gals out there that pretty much the only reason bulb holders melt is through bad connections between the metal contacts. This causes high current draw locally and heat causing them to degrade and melt. Make sure all your high wattage lighting contacts are clean. Smear a little electrical grease on them and they should last the life of the car. I know this is no good once it's happened but hopefully will help some out.

thats happened to me twice hahaha, but i wasnt going 35mph i know that ;)

also these came

1474516_10201932677452244_899974995_n.jpg

Filled up the car today for the first time in forever, noticed a small splash on the tyre after a bit. Did I overfill? Seems to be a small leak running down that arch.

HID's are illegal to fit to a vehicle not equipped with them from factory, and even then they are required to have projector lenses, self leveling systems and built in washer wipers to clean themselves. Fact.

^ so you have projector headlights to cut the beam pattern perfectly, not dispersing it all over the road, headlight washers and autolevelers with sensors on each suspension strut to ensure correct height as you go up and down inclines etc?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back