what did you do to your micra today ?

In davyboy language... he needs to measure how fast his hammers are swinging..
And if we talk hitting thumbs then a chisel hurts more than a big hammer because its smaller
Chisel is high pressure. Hammer is low pressure
Sorted ;)
Clear as mud :confused: Crimped (twisted) them bulb wires together, then taped em (shush-don't tell anyone ;)) all working now. Happy bunny now.

I ####ING PASSED WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gotta wait 2 weeks for insurance to be cheaper at £150 which is crazy but YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Aww-Yeah-meme.png

well im 18 in 2 weeks, might be cheaper to wait for 2 weeks instead of just doing say a monthly payment as a 17 year old and only being 17 for 2 weeks in that month, dads ringing up about it tomorrow and might be able to get 2 weeks insurance, then change it when im 18, hope so! aaah so happy :D

Got everything sorted out for tomorrow's Rockingham stages
Spare tyres and even checked wheel nuts Andy ;)

Cleaned, polished (for minimal air resistance obviously) and onto the trailer :)

Got everything sorted out for tomorrow's Rockingham stages
Spare tyres and even checked wheel nuts Andy ;)

Cleaned, polished (for minimal air resistance obviously) and onto the trailer :)
Good lad.. check em every time you get out ;)
Shame I'm not there this year that could've been a good event. See how you do ;)

That's me:)
Have a very experienced mechanic and Co-driver who's been driving for 40 odd years anyway, I'm sure they'll remind me :p

That's going to be a beast, will get some videos of most of the cars there

Good day out!
Won my class outright by 2 minutes :)

Lots of wiring issues with my spotlamps, frantically fixed in the bloody tiny 30 minute service times.

Damp and oily in the morning, lots of fun slides haha :D

Anyway, night stages were a laugh with one spotlight lighting the grandstands up perfectly (200m) away and other 20m and way to the left. Ooops

Anyway, saw a beetle that had been rallying for 50 years by the same owner, done the monte carlo rally several times.
Anyway, one piccy per post like normal @james

Attachments

• 1386441167225.jpg
    1386441167225.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 264
Good day out!
Won my class outright by 2 minutes :)

Lots of wiring issues with my spotlamps, frantically fixed in the bloody tiny 30 minute service times.

Damp and oily in the morning, lots of fun slides haha :D

Anyway, night stages were a laugh with one spotlight lighting the grandstands up perfectly (200m) away and other 20m and way to the left. Ooops

Anyway, saw a beetle that had been rallying for 50 years by the same owner, done the monte carlo rally several times.
Anyway, one piccy per post like normal @james
TOP MAN!

WDIDT? Went into the garage, looked at my new engine:
at58.jpg

Pondered abit about how damn crazy it would be to put it into my K11, but then came to my senses and put it into the less crazy option, my B13:
sg7o.jpg

Still, would love to spice up my K11 with an engine swap someday...

May as well own up to something quite big that went wrong today.
Caught up to the car infront of me in half a lap. My codriver had lost his way on the notes, I was relying on the car infront to know where to go.

Car in front went wrong, carried on straight ahead, and I had no intention of meeting him head on in the chicane up ahead if I was to go the right way, so I followed him (Slowly obvs)
Cut to the end, all juniours were given stage maximum and the guy in front was given a massive wrist slapping....

Awkwwarrrddd

Wdid...yesterday...?
Changed my O/S front sidelight...
Would have taken photos but the gap is barely big enough to get my hand in to twist the bulb holder off, pull the holder out, take the bulb off, put the new one on, re-locate and twist the bulb back in place
A camera...even my phone, would have been rather impractical ^_^

My sidelight works again now anyway :p

Today's plans!!
Scrapyard (see what I can find with @davegrout1)
Wash car (over due)
Oil change (I put my hands up, about 5k over due!)
And continue the work on the new alloys! :)

LEEEEEAVVVEEE ITTTTT YEAHH!!!

Back