what did you do to your micra today ?

The only way a micra would look like a cop car - is if you were wearing a clown outfit at the same time. ;)
The japanese police micra/march is quite cool...just me? ^_^
March-policecar1_zps7023018e.jpg

GA16 or QG18 mani?
GA16 gutted :)
And that shouldn't have taken you more than a couple of hours tops... :p
It took 10 minutes ;) but I thought I'd at least throw up a picture to show something for my disappearance
this boy lucky. i was going to gather a few k11 henchman and go in search of why no posts for days :)
No Internet, uncle dyng in hospital, partially blinded literally :( and been stuck with a polo. So its been a bit of crap week :(

Changed my o/s headlamp bulb as I got pulled last night for it being defective :/ (dip/high not working) found the dip/high wire has burnt out and left the spade connector f*cked. Need a new one, anyone know where they do them fast/cheap?

WDID? fitted this @h701micra

got round to fitting it eventually ;)

terrible pic, ill get another tomorrow when its light :p

just need a Nissan badge and get my jap lights on :D

Photo0112_zps6560c019.jpg

Wdidt... rebuilt a spare speedo with correct mileage as mines knackered cruising at 60 come to stop for a junction and my gauge still reads 40mph and slowly drops :/

Wdidt... rebuilt a spare speedo with correct mileage as mines knackered cruising at 60 come to stop for a junction and my gauge still reads 40mph and slowly drops :/
Mine does this but hangs at 20, sometimes 40 after a long dually run.. You know why this is? I was gonna spray a load of WD in there :/

Mine does this but hangs at 20, sometimes 40 after a long dually run.. You know why this is? I was gonna spray a load of WD in there :/
Its just weakening of the spring mate constant movement of the gauge can weaken its recoil... no cure for it financial just replace the unit.

Ahh, cheers for the info dude. looks like a good time to source a tacho version and replace this sh*te I have in there now :)
Mine used to do it in extreme hot or cold, regreasing helps as the expansion or hardened lubricant prevents smooth motion, like Polly did with his fuel one iirc

Mine used to do it in extreme hot or cold, regreasing helps as the expansion or hardened lubricant prevents smooth motion, like Polly did with his fuel one iirc
Yeah that seems to be when mine does it most, and now you mention it, I think my fuel gauge is being a bit funny too.. might be a common thing for the k11?

Yeah that seems to be when mine does it most, and now you mention it, I think my fuel gauge is being a bit funny too.. might be a common thing for the k11?
Probably is, relatively easy to fix though. I got a tacho one for mine anyway so never really bothered as when my old one got stuck I just tapped the dash pod to release it again

Probably is, relatively easy to fix though. I got a tacho one for mine anyway so never really bothered as when my old one got stuck I just tapped the dash pod to release it again
Haha yeah I have to tap really quickly to get it to go down when I'm at the lights or some sh*t. Tacho clusters are on the list.

Back