what did you do to your micra today ?

evil micra
1391537_10201770263471996_1578162684_n.jpg

Wdidt.... Nothing! :( everytime I went to go do something on my "to do today" list, something would pop up :( so I've only managed to empty my car!
Bit of a waste of day really.....

X

Wdid? Drove it. Lots of wheelspin due to torque, low ratios and rain. To the extent it span up in second more then once. Not a care for me though I just enjoyed driving it!
Back on the mods soon, more audio I think...

Strange hypothetical question here guys

Just walking the dog and I was thinking about something...

If I only used JDM nismo import parts on my car would I need to declare them? Given that they're technically OEM and could have been on the car to begin with.

Also @frank, that manifold looks insane.

Just been browsing E bay, couple of headlight protectors off of a super S, says they only fit the super S ? surely not ! they would fit my 02 plate 1.4 surely ?????

If I only used JDM nismo import parts on my car would I need to declare them? Given that they're technically OEM and could have been on the car to begin with.

It's still a modification, because it didn't come on that exact model, in that exact year that yours did, so yes, you would have to declare it. :/

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

the mechanics course at college are using 2 micras to turn into rally cross cars, so one of my mates on the course is getting me a new A-card for the green machine ahahaha, its handy knowing people!

the mechanics course at college are using 2 micras to turn into rally cross cars, so one of my mates on the course is getting me a new A-card for the green machine ahahaha, its handy knowing people!
It's not what you know, it's who you know :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Technically speaking you need to declare everything....even down to badges that indicate increased power.

Basically, putting an M badge on a BMW 316 requires it being declared.

I would declare JDM parts if you're worried since they are not OEM parts for UKDM/EUDM.

Still working on my airbox, but don't have time. I've also done a wooden flat floor for the rear.
And I'm thinking about a new rear suspension setup.

They're gonna have to be binned. MOT guy cracked them @davyboy

That's so bad :O I'd say to them that they need to replace them.....
My Mr mot man very kindly broke my gear knob.... Then gave me an advisory for having a loose gear knob! Was not a happy bunny :p X

For those that wanted to see videos of the 600/700bhp K11. Yes its real. And the sr20 boys will hate to know they're not the fastest K11 micras in existence
I know the chap's YouTube username if you wanna find him and have a look :)

It was a bmw 3.0l straight 6 massive turbo car
Space framed and RWD

Its fairly old... it was around before I was on the msc.. it cropped up recently and it came up again today... so I thought I'd share the full car with you

Search for: knotannrkpg

He was selling it and stuffed it backwards into a telegraph pole the day if collection. But agreed to fix it and send it.... since then I believe it has been crashed beyond repair iirc

I'm currently following his alfa v6 powered f3000 lola t91

Enjoy :)

For those that wanted to see videos of the 600/700bhp K11. Yes its real. And the sr20 boys will hate to know they're not the fastest K11 micras in existence

Space framed and RWD

Its fairly old... it was around before I was on the msc.. it cropped up recently and it came up again today... so I thought I'd share the full car with you

He was selling it and stuffed it backwards into a telegraph pole the day if collection. But agreed to fix it and send it.... since then I believe it has been crashed beyond repair iirc

links?

Space framed and RWD

I followed this build on cisco'smicra. The car is (was) really awesome ! Love the "srata" video ^^ (don't know what he really says)

We can also find 450hp 4wd K11, and sometime 4ws. The andros car with a V6 nissan in central position:

Now some run in rallycross in D3 group (here in france with kevin jacquinet, without 4ws) :

dre2-d3-micra-jacquinet-800.jpg

But can we really say they are still micra ?

Agree. The rallycross ones, and even the bmw, just look like a micra but that's it.
But they are cool anyway and the bmw is a monster sleeper ! ^^

More photos of the k11 D3 :

399636_4608186292107_1995668724_n.jpg

218149_4608187532138_1621192275_n.jpg

423940_4601382482016_223278079_n.jpg

281877_4608187772144_1415103177_n.jpg

Back