what did you do to your micra today ?

Just sounds like its running rich. Spark plugs will give you a good idea, as it's still the best way to know for sure whats going on. :)

Cheers man. I managed to do 165 miles on 25 quid today, around 42.5MPG. Not bad considering I've advanced the dizzy a touch and I was redlining it quite a lot(trying to catch a skatepark session on time), with quite a lot of stop starting, roundabouts and motorways in between, oh and a few hills. Really good test tbh. Think my engine is running pretty good now, powerful too.

Just need to change the GB oil to see if that has any effect

Also the tips of my spark plugs are creamy white colour, all intact and on the whole look ok. I dunno if that beneficial for you @solarice

I used Denso plugs, worked exactly the same as the bosch ones and the NGK ones... they're all the same except the Champion plugs, which I've had fail several times.

Chris, you got not a local independent car parts place?

The reason why everything is so expensive at halfrauds is because they voided the small companies out of the market, so they can charge what they want for stuff.

I always go and see Steve( my car parts guy ) as I can always get advice, no queues, no waiting for old men wanting to buy roof racks. Fair play it may be 2-3quid more expensive, but it's hardly a price to pay IMO.

Chris, you got not a local independent car parts place?

The reason why everything is so expensive at halfrauds is because they voided the small companies out of the market, so they can charge what they want for stuff.

I always go and see Steve( my car parts guy ) as I can always get advice, no queues, no waiting for old men wanting to buy roof racks. Fair play it may be 2-3quid more expensive, but it's hardly a price to pay IMO.

actually yeah, devizes panels or autostore would probably be cheaper, didnt think of that! ill do that instead then

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383742450.093012.jpg
more gas, more gas!!

The chavviest thing I've read in a while.

Why not focus on making it go quicker than them rather than sound quicker ?

hahah after you say that i realise how chavvy i do sound, but its not body kits and 18" alloys so its acceptable ;)

could focus on making it quicker, but its a 1L and its not really gonna get much quicker than that unless i just get a 1.3 or strip it of insides and i cant really be bothered with that haha

Why not some oldschool modding? Polishing, porting, port matching... gotta be a few watts of power there...

Looked at my handbrake dash light not come off when brake is dis-engaged. Anyone had this prob? This puts the faulty light count at 4 now! O/S dip/full - reverse - interior and speedo all gone!

Mines been like it for the last few days haha, just thought it was a sticky contact or something. Been banging the handbrake side to side and everything haha

Treat my baby to a new set of mats all around make her sparkling clean In a bit weather permitting :D

Attachments

• 1383826175946.jpg
    1383826175946.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 251
  • 1383826233128.jpg
    1383826233128.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 248
Back