what did you do to your micra today ?

Did you see that faintly gold lx with the brown interior? Or the white one with the black sports steering wheel which I may have had a go at ripping out :p

D rustage abs rear dics axle

DSC02493.jpg

DSC02499.jpg

DSC02495.jpg

may be wasting my time as aint found anyone to put it on the sr :grinning:

least it can sit there looking pretty!

i test fitted my bumper today and its not too bad just a bit out on the gaps but cant be helped as i need a new front panel idealy!

and done most of the choppin an fibre glassin

least it can sit there looking pretty!

i test fitted my bumper today and its not too bad just a bit out on the gaps but cant be helped as i need a new front panel idealy!

and done most of the choppin an fibre glassin

sit their pretty ? i thought you'd be the first to volunteer
front panel ftw

not done anything to Jonc, still trying to decide where to put the 'insane' badges :/ think i'll just put 1 on and sell other one cos dont think it looks right with 2 :grinning:

oh and "what did you do or whats new today"
got some nice traction right here so much so that its gone beyond tyre eating tarmac noise too tyre side wall pleading with you noise :grinning: definatly worth continue tuning it :grinning:

welded a bigger exit to a spare cat (mot time again :eek:) lost some brap brap tho :eek: (too bloody quiet now :doh:)

Attachments

• SDC12663.JPG
    SDC12663.JPG
    269.6 KB · Views: 467
Well both the rears sit well inside the arch :) so that shouldnt be a problem! Although front left bottom mount has come loose lol and slight rub on hard cornering! So im gunna tap the arch in a little if that doesnt work ill have to raise the front!

And karl i stopped for a pasty lol

Well both the rears sit well inside the arch :) so that shouldnt be a problem! Although front left bottom mount has come loose lol and slight rub on hard cornering! So im gunna tap the arch in a little if that doesnt work ill have to raise the front!

And karl i stopped for a pasty lol

Ordered pistons rings due to having the wrong ones, darn these later type coilpack pistons and their smaller oil control rings! Behind schedule now :(

Ordered pistons rings due to having the wrong ones, darn these later type coilpack pistons and their smaller oil control rings! Behind schedule now :(

the 1st and 2nd (compression) coilpack rings are thinner too eh LR :eek: (and slipper pistons too, N/A screamer friendly FTW :cool:)

the 1st and 2nd (compression) coilpack rings are thinner too eh LR :eek: (and slipper pistons too, N/A screamer friendly FTW :cool:)

How can you increase the compression without spending lots?
Do you think its possible to machine down the pistons and mill the top of the block down to suit?

Yeah, we had the pre July 2000 12033-99B20 ring pack, but we need the 12033-1F700's instead. Yeah thinner rings and nice piston designs but it makes pressing the pins in a bit of a pain compared to the older style pistons with the rounded skirts. Taking longer to put together this engine but it will be interesting to see the results once completed, tuned and dyno'd.

Yeah, we had the pre July 2000 12033-99B20 ring pack, but we need the 12033-1F700's instead. Yeah thinner rings and nice piston designs but it makes pressing the pins in a bit of a pain compared to the older style pistons with the rounded skirts. Taking longer to put together this engine but it will be interesting to see the results once completed, tuned and dyno'd.
aye, you cant push against an oval skirt eh :eek: thats why i had to use this contraption, which only pushes against the conrod ;)

Attachments

• SDC12674.JPG
    SDC12674.JPG
    269 KB · Views: 406
How can you increase the compression without spending lots?
Do you think its possible to machine down the pistons and mill the top of the block down to suit?

cut-outs on the pistons to clear the quench steps kev ? you may as well just skim the head really tho tbh (aint 11.5:1 c/r enough ? :eek:)

WDID ?
got it mot,ed (Y) emission pass with SR20 t/b and QG injectors, 0.007% CO @ idle :cool:

Attachments

• SDC12678.JPG
    SDC12678.JPG
    278 KB · Views: 432
cut-outs on the pistons to clear the quench steps kev ? you may as well just skim the head really tho tbh (aint 11.5:1 c/r enough ? :eek:)

11.5 is perfect but surely they aren't that high stock? Or is that with a skim?

This is my thought.
Cga block
Cg head
Cg10 crank + rods
Cga pistons (12:1 comp somehow)

10 000000 rpm :D

11.5 is perfect but surely they aren't that high stock? Or is that with a skim?

This is my thought.
Cga block
Cg head
Cg10 crank + rods
Cga pistons (12:1 comp somehow)

10 000000 rpm :D

the CGA3 pistons have a huge dish tho eh kev fwn and are 1mm bigger bore (and the slipper coilpack 1.0 pistons only fit a CG block)

WDID ?
got it mot,ed (Y) emission pass with SR20 t/b and QG injectors, 0.007% CO @ idle :cool:

Just in on the fast idle wooo! We found the standard catalysts are well past it and contributed to high figures. When we swapped to a new cat our emissions dropped significantly and in fact were almost nothing on both fast idle and natural idle last time and that was with no lambda feedback either :eek:

Just in on the fast idle wooo! We found the standard catalysts are well past it and contributed to high figures. When we swapped to a new cat our emissions dropped significantly and in fact were almost nothing on both fast idle and natural idle last time and that was with no lambda feedback either :eek:

aye, just scraped through eh LR :wasntme: i will probably mod a coilpack one next time (younger, they have finer/denser pores that run through, and are twice the length)

loaded the 13 packs of laminate flooring into my misses,s car, to take back to wickes (dont ask :suspect:) hers had a lot more drop/lean than when i fetched them in mine lol

Attachments

• SDC12682.JPG
    SDC12682.JPG
    275 KB · Views: 412
frank :laugh: is that laminate squeezed between front pass window and misis ? :laugh:
people pay attention:grinning:

machi san i think your gonna give us a few guides soon :grinning:(please)

I haven't got a Micra to work on (at the moment), but I fitted a sub, amp, rear speakers, tweeters, door speakers, and a new headunit to my BMW. It's also only been a month since I got rid of the Micra, and I'm already looking at getting another one :laugh:. Just trying to work out if I can afford to insure 2 cars seperately, or just keep it SORN and only insure it as and when I need it - unless I can afford to do it on Admiral Multicar :wasntme:

frank :laugh: is that laminate squeezed between front pass window and misis ? :laugh:
people pay attention:grinning:
front seat reclined and 28yr old daughter in the back seat lol :p
WDID ? coded the wheels :grinning: (not everyones taste, but hopefully less of a theft target now)

Attachments

• SDC12684.JPG
    SDC12684.JPG
    280.4 KB · Views: 370
Back