what did you do to your micra today ?

what can i say things are looking up for me :D, getting more for the almera than i paid for it, having two paid weeks off work due to whiplash and shoulder injury (the only crap part), getting my micra back and it's only £2 more than the almera...... I'm going to do the lottery tonight cause you never know :grinning:

what can i say things are looking up for me :D, getting more for the almera than i paid for it, having two paid weeks off work due to whiplash and shoulder injury (the only crap part), getting my micra back and it's only £2 more than the almera...... I'm going to do the lottery tonight cause you never know :grinning:

glad its all looking up dude! fit renforcements all around the micra just encase :p

will it be ready for JAE mate?

Antony

Ex. Club Member
right, i have just fitted a full roll cage to the micra, tightened up the front struts, cleaned it and pumped the tyres up.

the mr2 has just got some new tyres (toyo's front and 255-40-17 maxxis rears) and is booked in a Woodsport for a 230bhp 3.0 V6 conversion... haha:laugh:

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
come-on guys, make with the pics on here you lazy bas##### ...... make it more interesting fwn

edit, and just black spray guy :)

euro_micra

Matt :)
Today I washed t-cutted and polished the car in prep for tomorrow, then it rained. Then I lost some weight:wasntme:

6062543885_ce1ab68bb2_z.jpg

peposhi

Once I win the Euromillions...
Frank, you can remove an engine before breakfast, sit eat your meal and have a new engine fitted before lunch I guess :)
It would take me a hefty 365 breakfasts and lunches to do that lol

Daniel

I WILL be back...
Not today, but yesterday - stripped the Micra down, and had it collected yesterday afternoon. It's now had the rest of the good bits taken off that I didn't remove, and has been crushed :down:. However, for those of you who have seen the update I posted on my build thread - it was well beyond salvagable. I was pretty much driving around in a potential deathtrap so, unfortunately I have to say, I am glad to see the back of her.

However, this does give me a bit of time to get some money behind me and save up for the next project (Y)

euro_micra

Matt :)
Nice videos Frank, throttle response looks very good, you using it is as your daily now too?

Today, I took the drivers seat out again, and took a heat gun and a hammer to the wings this time, then glued on some old car carpet to extend them further:eek:

stock:
6077470452_ae3699dbd5.jpg

after:
6076909093_dc925367c3.jpg

Have removed more foam in certain places to allow me to sit lower and to stop the foam from crumpling. Result is pretty good, better than mondays attempt too which sat me a little too high, comfortable while being surportive, have put it to the test on a few corners and I didn't budge:)

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
Nice videos Frank, throttle response looks very good, you using it is as your daily now too?

aye matt, my one and only :) i,ll try another vid now that the timing is set and now the management light is off/reset (damn thermostat was stuck shut on the M6 last night :eek:)
it makes that mad screeching sound like an auto when starting up lol, the outer ring of the fly is only thin sheet metal eh :grinning:

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Measured some Arch/Floor Gap:

Fronts: 56cm
Rears: 54cm
don't think i can go much lower with these tyres! :down:

ah fair play! hope it works well! i would have made it easier to undo to slow! otherwise it could be like the throttle sticking open! scary stuff!

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
aye karl :p (made in england, probably even older than me !) i had one in bluey for long journeys, to rest my foot
Poor old bluey :( you know every now and then i see a blue 'dot' on the net and i make sure it isn't your old one...
and according to DVLA it is unlicenced now meaning noone has applied for a new log book/tax.

good idea on the thumb throttle though! (Y)

OP
OP
frank

frank

Club Member
had to replace the leaking waterpump because some tart had ran this japspec engine with no antifreeze/corrosion inhibitor :glare:

Attachments

• SDC12639.JPG
    SDC12639.JPG
    274.1 KB · Views: 333

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
left it at home whilst i went to work as my brother who`s a mechanic had the day off so he was doing a few bits ready for jae all will be revealed in good time :D

mine well over due an oil change!

went to the scrap yard with shaun

got brackets and front mud flaps, and went onto brighton to collect all my 1.3 stuff from steve and i envy his workshop!