what did you do to your micra today ?

No mate no alarm or central locking :/ was meaning to get one fitted but just take my stereo tv out now realised how easy it would be to steal, gona sell the micra when done cv joints but wouldnt mind it bein stolen so get the cash to buy a new one

Videos deleted now seb link shouldnt work, just thought it might help others who lock keys in, just shocked me how easy it was :/v

yeh nice one. i thought people already knew this security breach? :grinning: got to be bell'd for sure if you want any chance of him hanging about/or damage

Day 2 of the extended stud Mission:
I actually found this axle stand to be better than a bar between the studs... That and i didn't have one big enough! lol
ExtendedStuds1.jpg

My tool...
ExtendedStuds3.jpg

Leverage FTW!
ExtendedStuds2.jpg

ExtendedStuds4.jpg

One hub done!
ExtendedStuds5.jpg

ExtendedStuds6.jpg

ExtendedStuds10.jpg

ExtendedStuds8.jpg

Obviously it pokes out a bit too much as the car is jacked at an angle!
ExtendedStuds9.jpg

ExtendedStuds7.jpg

ExtendedStuds11.jpg

ExtendedStuds12.jpg

The Rest of the car has these nuts all around that's why i can't continue yet...
ExtendedStuds13.jpg

Basically it gets easier as it goes on... however i had to stop at one wheel as i ran out of stock open ended nuts so i can only carry on when i have tyres on the alloys so i can do the front axle first then move onto the back. fingers crossed it will be dry throughout the week but no where near as hot! - Very sweaty job lol

What does everyone think of the finished product? (bar rubber)

Nice shaun i have a whole bag of stock nuts if i can get them to you!

And refitted all my dash etc and rerouted my aierial for a better signal and seems to have worked!

After refilling the coolant it idles a little lower than normal! So ill be keeping an eye on it!

Nice shaun i have a whole bag of stock nuts if i can get them to you!

And refitted all my dash etc and rerouted my aierial for a better signal and seems to have worked!

After refilling the coolant it idles a little lower than normal! So ill be keeping an eye on it!

shortened the rear springs a tad more :grinning: these stock cut springs are too damn stiff for my liking but will do for next weeks hillclimb, then the softer matiz ones will go back in

Attachments

• SDC12493.JPG
    SDC12493.JPG
    256.4 KB · Views: 416
and shoved a length of yellow fibreglass rod (arrowed) from inside the bottom of the bumper, up and over inside the top of the bumper, and down to the bottom corner on the other side (basically spreading the bumper outwards at the sides) to keep the tyrepoke equal on these new wheels when looking from behind

Attachments

• SDC12505.JPG
    SDC12505.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 425
oooooooooh lots going on !

wishbone driver side, tomoro passenger side,couldnt get the ball joint splitter to fit cause the drive shaft-untill i turn'd the splitter the other way round
DSC02476.jpg

juggled some tyres around and fired the new deeper wheels on :grinning: may go for (red) colourcoded middles tbh

Attachments

• SDC12530.JPG
    SDC12530.JPG
    273.6 KB · Views: 431
I love the contrast red / black (mudguards, rear and side bumper strip, doors handles, wheels center, boot handle)on your car, Keep it like this Frank !

Thats a good paint job Shaun, well done, mine's utter crap:(

Today I wire-brushed off nearly all of the surface-rust from the chassis rails, floor and sills and coated them in underseal, I'm getting prepped for winter early this year.

nice work frank (Y). them wheels are sweet are they polished?

@k11_whore i hate the things with a passion :laugh: the old tvr's were well better but i will give you that they do sound nice (Y)

oh almost forgot i looked at the k10 today when i was sorting a tractor down my garage for a friend and i gave the engine a jiggle and laughed at it. thats it :laugh: still not done the bike carbs properly and photobucket is playing up for me :down:

nice work frank (Y). them wheels are sweet are they polished?

cheers sr20bud :grinning: its chrome spray, that does,nt shine much on the pics really, i have some more blingy pics taken in the sunshine but the damn red comes out a cacky brown then tho :doh:

haha yeah i know what you mean about the red my old prelude was like that:laugh:. i was ment to put is chrome spray as well just falling asleep lol. its just im going to do mine soon and i was thinking of chrome spray. just never used it before. does it have to have primer or is it straight to bare? how many cans did it take?

haha yeah i know what you mean about the red my old prelude was like that:laugh:. i was ment to put is chrome spray as well just falling asleep lol. its just im going to do mine soon and i was thinking of chrome spray. just never used it before. does it have to have primer or is it straight to bare? how many cans did it take?

its more of a "shiny alloy" rather than chrome finish tbh, and it has a very high pigment....so 1/2 a can and no primer :)

Attachments

• SDC12585.JPG
    SDC12585.JPG
    274.9 KB · Views: 307
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just rang up to see how much it'll cost me to swap my insurance around :laugh: £17 :laugh: oh no my premium went up by less than £2 a month :laugh:

Sorry I know people are struggling with insurance prices but :laugh:

Back