what did you do to your micra today ?

Spat my tea out everywhere thanks to Marks new idea for the Panda ;)

PandaK11.jpg
I want this

signature...please ignore anything I say...when using my phone it is either bad grammar or rubbish spelling.

Since I can not post pictures of the car here is the video. As you can see the front side is smashed.
?
What shall I do with the cross member? What about the area surrounding the broken headlight? is part of the cross member or what?

Regards

Edit:

After posting the video, I have removed the broken headlight and bar supporting the bumper. Couple of bang with hammer, and some pull and whack, the top of radiator panel, around the headlight and the bar connecting the bonnet lock mechanism looks a bit in shape.

Now the question is Do I need to replace the area around the headlights? or is it okay with couple of pull?

Regards
the cross member is rotten and bladdered hakim, but they are easy to change (as is the n/s headlamp panel that usually comes with the crossmember)
the hardest part will probably be the n/s chassis leg damage on the end

the cross member is rotten and bladdered hakim, but they are easy to change (as is the n/s headlamp panel that usually comes with the crossmember)
the hardest part will probably be the n/s chassis leg damage on the end

Very many thanks frank,

What damage are we talking about? I can't seen any damage on the passenger side chassis!
Have you looked on the 2nd video? (here is the 2nd video)

Can you please elaborate?

Regards

@ 2.07 min mate towards the bottom

Thank you very much frank,

Oh that is the underneath the engine, immediately where the bent on the cross-member is. It is not chassis. Sorry for bad filming.

Can that be replaced or simply whack it bring back to shape?

When I go to the scrappy what shall ask for? The cross member with headlight panel or what?

How is it done? Cut from the donner car and will to this one.

Please advise

Regards

What is the difference between this one and this one?

One is from 1992->1998 and the other is 1998->2000. Does that mean both will work on 98 Micra?
My car is an R reg. the complete Registration is R431BUR.

Can you please explain?

Regards
the bonnet catch is different on the facelifts, you will need to use your support bar (the bolted on upright in the middle) and i would leave the old o/s headlamp panel on personally.
has the chassis rail got a kink near the alternator pulley hakim ?

the bonnet catch is different on the facelifts, you will need to use your support bar (the bolted on upright in the middle) and i would leave the old o/s headlamp panel on personally.
has the chassis rail got a kink near the alternator pulley hakim ?
Thanks frank,

I thinks so, frank. @ 0.35 minutes on the video.

After posting the video, in the afternoon I did some more pulling, banging on passenger side headlight areas. It look a bet nicer now. I will post a video tomorrow.

Would it be any good if use a scrapy lower x-member? Just to keep budget a bit low!

Regards

Thanks frank,

I thinks so, frank. @ 0.35 minutes on the video.

After posting the video, in the afternoon I did some more pulling, banging on passenger side headlight areas. It look a bet nicer now. I will post a video tomorrow.

Would it be any good if use a scrapy lower x-member? Just to keep budget a bit low!

Regards
inside the engine bay mate, opposite the alternator pulley, and the lower crossmember is welded on

She's lovely Davy ;)
Well thankyou Jen. Have to hold my hands up on the posting - me bad - got my daughter to do it.
She was here for two hours just getting the laptop to run properly!!!!! 16 updates, install adobe player ???? install Java script ??? clear a few viruses !!!! Don't know what she did really, but she was laughing her head off - I thought it was working fine.
Anyway as you said she's a pretty little thing, and quite addictive, gotta keep her. Cheaper to run than my missus, how much :eek:

I think id prefer it in daylight jay... right now its scaring me :p

Wdid? Nearly broke my thumb off when i bashed the doorframe while carrying my engine downstairs, that being... Engine+flywheel+clutch+inlet mani+thermo+water pump all bolted together... The doorframe lost actually and i only lost some skin :)
Then got it to the garage and toook off the f/w, clutch and mani and turned it on its head to redo the sump gaskets, started late though so it'll be finished tomorrow and i'll hopefully start taking my engine out ready to swap bits and drop this one in :)
Also readjusted the panhard rod so everything lines up central now.

(ps. anyone know how much all that crap i carried actually weighs??)

finally, the spring came to Denmark! So now, with all the salt gone from the roads, I couleurs put on my 15x7 rims on the little monster :D

I think id prefer it in daylight jay... right now its scaring me :p

Wdid? Nearly broke my thumb off when i bashed the doorframe while carrying my engine downstairs, that being... Engine+flywheel+clutch+inlet mani+thermo+water pump all bolted together... The doorframe lost actually and i only lost some skin :)
Then got it to the garage and toook off the f/w, clutch and mani and turned it on its head to redo the sump gaskets, started late though so it'll be finished tomorrow and i'll hopefully start taking my engine out ready to swap bits and drop this one in :)
Also readjusted the panhard rod so everything lines up central now.

(ps. anyone know how much all that crap i carried actually weighs??)
Where's your bloody car - in the bedroom !!!!! You defo not married. If you were - you'd have lost more than a bit of skin.

Where's your bloody car - in the bedroom !!!!! You defo not married. If you were - you'd have lost more than a bit of skin.
Haha no... Not the WHOLE car :p just (at that point) 2 spare engines, full set of suspension, extra shocks, new clutch, exhaust back box, spare throttlebody, 2 spare sets of boot lifters, my old alloys(and tyres), spare toyo off my new alloys, spare set of arch liners and 2 spare wingmirrors :D

And no, definitely not married but my family dont seem to mind too much since they dont come in my room often :) I've even convinced my girlfriend that cars are fun!

Haha no... Not the WHOLE car :p just (at that point) 2 spare engines, full set of suspension, extra shocks, new clutch, exhaust back box, spare throttlebody, 2 spare sets of boot lifters, my old alloys(and tyres), spare toyo off my new alloys, spare set of arch liners and 2 spare wingmirrors :D

And no, definitely not married but my family dont seem to mind too much since they dont come in my room often :) I've even convinced my girlfriend that cars are fun!
Of course they don't come in - they can't bloody get in - can you ????:)

Of course they don't come in - they can't bloody get in - can you ????:)
Yeah there's a narrow path to my bed and pc Haha. Anyway there's one less engine now.

Unlucky r reg... Hope the cars not dead!

Wdid? Got properly started on.the swap, exhaust and mani off, oil out, just disconnecting all the wires now.

Gave it its first proper wash since i've owned it and went for a drive with some friends (badly) modified cars. It had the most attention of all of them, and I was asked by 3 people if it was a Starlet haha :p

Lol starlet? Are they blind or have you secretly supermodified it? :p
Haha judging by their cars, I think it's more the first one. I had a tyre fitter ask me the same thing last week too, as soon as people see the back of it and the mid-spoiler they think it's a Starlet. I had to explain to them what a March was lol

Wdid? Yesterday and today had a little play, too much time on my hands I think...:rolleyes: and not enough money :(. So, I dismantled 3rd brake light and got creative with masking tape, a scalpel and some light tinting spray :p Anyway, have some pics.........
IMAG0423_zps420297fb.jpg

Fitted....
IMAG0424_zps33b6bf36.jpg

And lit......
IMAG0426_zpsa92c9369.jpg

IMAG0427_zpse4d95c31.jpg

Wdid? Yesterday and today had a little play, too much time on my hands I think...:rolleyes: and not enough money :(. So, I dismantled 3rd brake light and got creative with masking tape, a scalpel and some light tinting spray :p Anyway, have some pics.........
IMAG0423_zps420297fb.jpg

Fitted....
IMAG0424_zps33b6bf36.jpg

And lit......
IMAG0426_zpsa92c9369.jpg

IMAG0427_zpse4d95c31.jpg

Genuis that is Adatron!!!

Back