what did you do to your micra today ?

Busy day! ...Drove for the first time since Sunday...and didn't have a severe mental breakdown...yay! ^_^
went to Lidl's to clear them out of their stock of HotXbuns and a tub of Utterly Butterly (other vegatable oil spreads are available)
...my dad's havin' a party thing at his work. Yes...that's the kinda party our family has LOL

Got home, to a letter from Hampshire constabulary... (we will not be proceeding with an investigation at this time)
but the fact that they dropped it within 24 hours isn't what's annoying...
They got my name wrong o_O ...they sent it to Miss Jessica *** ...There's no Jessica at my house and there certainly isn't one insured to drive my car...they seem to have passed a chance to charge me with admitting to driving whilst uninsured *facepalm* ...I think what little faith I had left, has just gone out the window :rolleyes:
After that...I called the Nice Gallery Lady to re-arrange my interview...so that's later on this evening...I'll let you know how we go ;)

When I put the phone down I decided that it would probably be an idea to get rid of that horrid tyre mark on my bumper and screw back in the self tapper holding on my mudflap, as it had been pushed out of place.
The screw went back in fine...but I still have a slight yellowing from that skanky tyre <_< ...

Before: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/DSC00357a_zps45016458.jpg
After: http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/Car/DSC00361_zpsb0bd15cb.jpg

Ended up giving her a clean all over ^_^

Still waiting for my boot liner (bloody parcel force :p)... and GT academy edition game for PS3 (bloody royal mail) :D

I called the Nice Gallery Lady to re-arrange my interview...so that's later on this evening...I'll let you know how we go ;)
Good luck with the interview Jen ;) Had my interview today, it went very well but unfortunately just had the phonecall to say that the position has gone to somebody with more experience.............after they blew smoke up my ass telling me that I had interviewed well and given some better answers than more experienced people! Wtf? :confused: Oh well, just keep trying..........

Good luck with the interview Jen ;) Had my interview today, it went very well but unfortunately just had the phonecall to say that the position has gone to somebody with more experience.............after they blew smoke up my ass telling me that I had interviewed well and given some better answers than more experienced people! Wtf? :confused: Oh well, just keep trying..........
Well if they said you interviewed well...when the person with "more experience" screws up hopefully you'll be first they call ;)

..and thanks

but the fact that they dropped it within 24 hours isn't what's annoying...
They got my name wrong o_O ...they sent it to Miss Jessica *** ...There's no Jessica at my house and there certainly isn't one insured to drive my car...they seem to have passed a chance to charge me with admitting to driving whilst uninsured *facepalm* ...I think what little faith I had left, has just gone out the window :rolleyes:)

Mixups suck! When I bought my Peugeot 106 Quiksilver a couple of years ago I had my insurance transfered over onto it. They said, as usual, you're free to drive it now as the work has been done and your documentation is in the post. I did a few car part runs up and down the country and got my docs 4 days later... For whatever reason, they had my papers down as 'Peugeot 106' but the plate was from my old car. So I'd done about 300 miles on a car that was technically uninsured. Good fun!

^whoopsie daisy? :p
My dad got sent a new credit card last year, he already had a card from them, just updating to new version, and instead of saying Timothy **** it said.....Tomothy *** I was laughing for days :p

Wdid?

IMAG0134_zps83719fac.jpg

Cleaned up the new wheels, took heavy duty alkaline cleaner to get most of the crap off... next step, new rubber!
Toyos(195/50) are 33 quid + delivery and will last about a week
Nankangs(195/45) are 33 quid + cheaper delivery and will last forever

Question is what are nankangs like to run? I know loads of people run toyos and love them (apart from the short lifespan) but anyone on here running nankangs??

Wdid?

IMAG0134_zps83719fac.jpg

Cleaned up the new wheels, took heavy duty alkaline cleaner to get most of the crap off... next step, new rubber!
Toyos(195/50) are 33 quid + delivery and will last about a week
Nankangs(195/45) are 33 quid + cheaper delivery and will last forever

Question is what are nankangs like to run? I know loads of people run toyos and love them (apart from the short lifespan) but anyone on here running nankangs??
Got a reliant robin joe?? ;)

how worn? like nearly done? or like half tread?
also do you know if the pre-coilpack facelifts had mechanical speedo? Im meant to be getting a gearbox from one...

about 2mm left, and the lack of grip had crept up on me over time, so when i fitted some good partworns it was WTF !
and the facelifts are electronic eh joe :)

about 2mm left, and the lack of grip had crept up on me over time, so when i fitted some good partworns it was WTF !
and the facelifts are electronic eh joe :)

So they should do me good for a long while before that point then :)
thats a shame, v reg this gbox is out of (will be out of) so its pre-coilpack which means im nabbing the engine as a temp while i do high comp build work ( :D ) but you reckon the gearbox would be no good to me?

Just ordered 4 Nankang ns2 in 195/45 R15 for £145 including delivery... lets hope they turn out good! If Skymeras right these should last me the next 4 years ish :)

Just ordered 4 Nankang ns2 in 195/45 R15 for £145 including delivery... lets hope they turn out good! If Skymeras right these should last me the next 4 years ish :)
let me know what there like please mate just im worried about catching with 195/45/15 on -60 n-80 springs

let me know what there like please mate just im worried about catching with 195/45/15 on -60 n-80 springs
Will do mate, thanks for the link to camskill btw :)
With the camber i'm on atm my 185/55 r 14(et36) still catch (only on one side :S ) with a 5mm spacer on so i'll probably need less camber/more spacers to run the 195's cleanly on the new 7j et35's. On stock shocks(neutral camber) they should be fine depending on wheel offset but mine are polo ones and will always have camber, if you try to get neutral you pretty much run out of metal for the top hole.

Its -60 mm on standard shocks front, and -80 rear on bilstein shocks ive made no camber adjustment on the front
As long as youre not on silly width/offset then it should be fine :) i ran the same size tyres before on stock suspension and had no troubles except rear arches cause i had no pahard rod correction and with passengers it scrubbed

Wdid: had some one admiring my micra and asking about wheels and parts cos he was on his way to get one :)

It's such a nice feeling right?
...I parked up outside a row of shops to pick up my brother last year, when this country had a burning ball of fire in the sky...can't remember what that looks like now, but anyway....a guy in full Motorcycle leathers came out of the "One stop" and instead of taking to his rather nice 1999 Yamaha he stopped behind the car...and did a full circuit looking all over my baby...so I stepped out and gave him the tour :p (£30 tax, 65 MPG, 6 CD player etc) He'd never seen one like it, he thought it might be a bit more practical than the bike too, nice guy ^_^

Narrowly avoided quite a major looking crash today, only to totaly obliterate a stupid pheasant about a mile later. It took off from the other side of the road and thumped my drivers window. Nothing smashed, just a very small scratch behind the drivers window, and a very dead pheasant. 1-0.

^ :p

Almost forgot...had my interview..actually parked in front of the only acceptable Fiat 500 produced...an Arbarth, of course...I have no pictures *Facepalm* sorry Ade ;)
It was parked outside the Gallery where I had my interview...
I haven't had an interview since April 2004! when I was 17... so it's been a while to say the least. She's such a lovely lady, the owner, and the place is really quaint, y'know?
If I get the Job it'll be a fairly steep learning curve (they have 60 regular artist, and I'll need to figure out their sales recording system and also the computer system for ordering the Frames...and also how to figure out which frames work best for the customers needs...I forgot to ask if I could sell my Captain America painting there :p

I can't say for sure how it went...I think she likes me, but I don't know if she likes me for the job...put it this way, I wouldn't want to play poker with her XD

She even asked how my car was, after Sunday, I gestured out the window with a sigh...she knew it was a micra too, which is nice...but thought it was alot newer than it is...I guess she couldn't see the 50 shades of white paintwork ^_^

She's on Holiday for a week so *fingers crossed*

I like 500 Abarths too :(
I shall try and find it...must be local, right? ;)
...much like the gorgeous '65 Mustang I;ve seen a few times now
...I know the road it lives on, but never catch it out of the garage...unless it's on the road behind or infront of me <_<
Photo's whilst driving.?..not a good idea LOL

I shall try and find it...must be local, right? ;)
...much like the gorgeous '65 Mustang I;ve seen a few times now
...I know the road it lives on, but never catch it out of the garage...unless it's on the road behind or infront of me <_<
Photo's whilst driving.?..not a good idea LOL
Hont that stang down! Theyre B E A utiful!

yeah i read pheasant phucker :s dirty minded obv :p

Belive me, that pheasant was well and truley phucked!o_O Its i wonder i got away with it, when it took off i knew i was going to hit it, i thought it was going to be the windscreen, lucky the window didnt smash but if it had hit the lower part of the door id have been looking at a fairly large dent.

WDIDT? got a phone call from another potential employer ^_^
...just discovered though, I've applied at a different store to the one I thought I was...whoops LOL
Luckily not in a bad way though, this store is smaller and the staff are nicer anyway ...so Next Friday 'nother interview ;) (group interview :p)

oh, Micra...right... XD

Delivery!!!!

Bye bye JML rug (and rubber non-slip mesh, perfectly cut to fit...a K11 boot)
DSC00370_zps6b09584f.jpg

...and hello Genuine Nissan Boot liner ^_^
DSC00371_zps1c0e439d.jpg

Note to my fellow K12 owners: These genuine boot liners are really nice and robust...good quality plastic, made in Germany, with that Rubberised finish on top
...however they would fit better if you don't have the sliding rear seats as the mechanism pushes the back part forward a bit ;)
....although saying that, with my seats pushed all the way forward it sits flat...

Back