what did you do to your micra today ?

Painted my valve cover, fitted an oil catch tank, fitted my TRS tow strap (had it laying about since JAE :p ) and generally tidied it up. It's all in the details!

Dropped my galaxy3 in the road where it got ran over multiple times.....oops. On the plus side I fitted full audio system to the micra, no more exhaust drone.

I cut these 4.5kg spotlamp brackets off the car today.
20130329_145654_zps17112d68.jpg

Replaced them with this slimline alternative.
20130329_184536_zpsf89efb6f.jpg

While in there I found this
20130329_152647_zps292b2127.jpg

and this
20130329_152639_zps90a08bd5.jpg

Ugleeey

In all honesty its as much my fault as his. He did them outside my house so I should have spotted it:oops:In our defence it was in the snow and f00king freezing! :rolleyes:

im glad your taking some of the blame Ade, but when i took the steel off, who passed me the alloy to go on? ;) i'll change it at somepoint :)

Mine's been on the road for just over a year and it's the first time I've purposefully taken the bumper off ;) I half expected it not to last this long considering what I do with it. I suppose I should give it an oil change tbh.

Yeah, the airbox flummoxed the last scrutineer to look it over, he didn't seem to understand what it was for, checked his rulebook and asked me to point out my standard plenum chamber. That's posh words for 'intake manifold innit?' I said and pointed under the ebb style throttlebody. He read out the words 'airfilter is free' gave me a funny look but passed the car.

I wonder how I passed my mot like that though eh? Perhaps the corrosion is not excessive!

Mine's been on the road for just over a year and it's the first time I've purposefully taken the bumper off ;) I half expected it not to last this long considering what I do with it. I suppose I should give it an oil change tbh.

Yeah, the airbox flummoxed the last scrutineer to look it over, he didn't seem to understand what it was for, checked his rulebook and asked me to point out my standard plenum chamber. That's posh words for 'intake manifold innit?' I said and pointed under the ebb style throttlebody. He read out the words 'airfilter is free' gave me a funny look but passed the car.

I wonder how I passed my mot like that though eh? Perhaps the corrosion is not excessive!
Only finger and thumb pressure is allowed to check the strengh of sills and xmember mate so if their finger/thumb didnt go through it will pass

hey guys, nothing to do with micras atm, but just want to show you something i've done, some of you might not know, that behind the car modding, i am a freelance music producer and remixer for artists around UK and america, and i've just made it to the UK single download charts, for some reason it wont let me share the link, but here is my personal link to it!!
its a remix of and vocal remake of DISCLOSURE - WHITE NOISE ! ENJOY !

https://soundcloud.com/lwilliamsmusic/white-noise-l-williams-remix

custom dashboard...50% finished, the rest needs to be primed and sprayed black

image_zps0cb4bfca.jpg

image_zps52e263f8.jpg

image_zps693e69bf.jpg

for those who dont know, the car may look odd with electric orange styling, but dark green car.. it will be going satin black in the next few months or so when i get the money together, along with lowering and wide rims :)

Gave it a wash and polish, the first it's probably ever had!
The plastic grill part was a lovely matt pink colour, now it matches the rest of the car.
Also fitted a new radiator expansion bottle which had a hole in the top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

custom dashboard...50% finished, the rest needs to be primed and sprayed black

image_zps0cb4bfca.jpg

image_zps52e263f8.jpg

image_zps693e69bf.jpg

for those who dont know, the car may look odd with electric orange styling, but dark green car.. it will be going satin black in the next few months or so when i get the money together, along with lowering and wide rims :)

That looks so fuuuuuuunky!!

Done a few things today :)

Managed to get my car sort of half done with cutting paste

578331_4692984923727_737347209_n.jpg

484051_4692815999504_201303677_n.jpg

480640_4693529297336_1671863501_n.jpg

Will hopefully crack on with it sometime in the week :)

Also managed to get my spoiler on untill it sets

392793_4693537017529_1805468738_n.jpg

150125_4693528897326_88965376_n.jpg

I like the fact the spoiler isnt white as it suits my black and white theme, also it breaks up the back quite well

thats all for today

ok ,dont get a bad back over it,,,,,,,,,,,,,what susp you going for ?
I just want something higher on the back, ive got corsa shocks on there already but the springs are real bad now.. ive got the corsa coils on the front so they should be alright when ive put the helper spring back in and raised it

Replace the Lambda sensor. It was very difficult to open the old one. Using my code reader checked the lines war moving up and down nicely. Will fill the tank and some Redex the injector cleaner one and see how it goes.

Regards

wdid? took it for a wash then when it had dried I decided the patches of rust need a little spray with hammerite direct to rust and since it's silver it nearly matches :D while doing that I decided the mudflaps needed a coat as well as the black looked drab and boring,lol

Back