what did you do to your micra today ?

Wdid? Trial fitted some new alloys.......................
IMAG0374_zps41dda432.jpg

Now before anyone starts going on Blah Blah Yadda Yadda multifit b0ll0ck$, I don't care cos I like em and this is what they cost....................
2013-03-24_19-23-27_zpsb84a88f5.png

Not gonna be on for a little while cos I need tyres and a set of tuner nuts :( Anyway, have a couple more ;)
IMAG0373_zpsafc6add0.jpg

IMAG0375_zps071b411f.jpg

Clean and simple mate! suits nice, are you gonna repaint em or leave them silver? :)

Will get narrower tyres than 205 but might run.them a few miles to check them first. Gonna sell the good 205s on ebay, and also got a throttlebody to sell to try clawing back some cash.

Have sorted out my rear coilovers cars sitting at 19 3/4" rear and 20" on the front floor to arch :/ was getting too dark and cold to do the fronts any more got some arches and will post a pic on my blog tomorrow :)

my mot due 18th april so need to get one ordered supplied and fitted before then it a -80mm from matt humphries i think

Just found a set of rims same as mine 15 inch, 4x100 wrapped in 195/50r15 for sale for... 650 euros! And another set, 4 with tyres plus bare spare for 700 euros! both used sets obv... It seems ive picked up some decent wheels :D

My shocks kept bottoming out over most bumpbs when I went lower. Done me nut in >.<
I dont plan on going as low as you tbh, im more in search of a cross between street and tarmac rally look with the new wheels, found 4x 195/45r15 nankang ns2 for £153 delivered next day :) very tempted!

(185/45's would be £182 and nowhere near as quick to arrive)

ohhhhh silly Nissan... frank why have you not made your own manifold by now? you should be near the perfect design by now :D
a lot of tooling/jigging needed to make one from scratch tho eh chris, and this one needs to look stock once the heatshield is refitted :)

Back