what did you do to your micra today ?

WDIDT? got a phone call from another potential employer ^_^
...just discovered though, I've applied at a different store to the one I thought I was...whoops LOL
Luckily not in a bad way though, this store is smaller and the staff are nicer anyway ...so Next Friday 'nother interview ;) (group interview :p)

oh, Micra...right... XD

Delivery!!!!

Bye bye JML rug (and rubber non-slip mesh, perfectly cut to fit...a K11 boot)
DSC00370_zps6b09584f.jpg

...and hello Genuine Nissan Boot liner ^_^
DSC00371_zps1c0e439d.jpg

Note to my fellow K12 owners: These genuine boot liners are really nice and robust...good quality plastic, made in Germany, with that Rubberised finish on top
...however they would fit better if you don't have the sliding rear seats as the mechanism pushes the back part forward a bit ;)
....although saying that, with my seats pushed all the way forward it sits flat...

That looks amazing, always wanted to get one for my K11

Whats that flappy bit at the back? looks like a lid or something

Wdid: removed everything I wanted to keep off the vibe only to find one of my 80mm springs had snapped :mad: going to be giving Matt a ring, they're not even a year old ffs

That looks amazing, always wanted to get one for my K11

Whats that flappy bit at the back? looks like a lid or something

yeah, flappy bit?...dunno mate LOL it just sits back against the seat back ^_^ when I move the seats forwad it sits flatter/not as flat as I thought :p

There was a Genuine K11 one on Ebay....but it finished yesterday at just £9.99 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-N...tem3ccff001aa&clk_rvr_id=462915359477&afsrc=1
...was collection only from Devon too...it's one of those things that even if it sells, sometimes an idea to keep on your watch list in case there's a non-payment and the item gets re-listed ;)

Just keep an eye out...worth checking in the boots at the scrap yard...I always do that...glove boxes too...I found a pair of brand new Driving gloves in a Clio sport once :D

yeah, flappy bit?...dunno mate LOL it just sits back against the seat back ^_^ when I move the seats forwad it sits flatter/not as flat as I thought :p

There was a Genuine K11 one on Ebay....but it finished yesterday at just £9.99 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-N...tem3ccff001aa&clk_rvr_id=462915359477&afsrc=1
...was collection only from Devon too...it's one of those things that even if it sells, sometimes an idea to keep on your watch list in case there's a non-payment and the item gets re-listed ;)

Just keep an eye out...worth checking in the boots at the scrap yard...I always do that...glove boxes too...I found a pair of brand new Driving gloves in a Clio sport once :D

Thanks!

I would have bought that, although car is fixed shes left me poor the bum!

WDID? Gave it a clean and reduced the slack in the throttle cable, mm nearly instant throttle respone, i had to push it like 1 inch before it engaged before!!!

On that note iv used up allmost all the adjuster, does it mean ill need a new throttle cable soon as this ones a bit streched?

Also painting my grills tomorrow!!, Ade's effort decided i need to get my ass in gear :L

lookin goood man! :) might have to get ade on the case with mine! If you cant have em at least i'll let you clean em ade! :p haha!
Don't want em anyway joe :rolleyes: Got some cheapies :D Another wheel refurb coming on, though they are actually in rather good condition :D Hope the bloody weather improves though, getting tired of spraying alloys in my living room! :oops:

Actually some help would be nice, the one i had fixed needs either a colour match and tidy up or a full respray, and then i'll have to get the rest done to match it. Gonna be expensiveee!
Doesn't have to be expensive if you do it yourself dude, especially if you don't want a mad colour or something :D

Don't want em anyway joe :rolleyes: Got some cheapies :D Another wheel refurb coming on, though they are actually in rather good condition :D Hopee the bloody weather improves though, getting tired of spraying alloys in my living room! :oops:
Haha bet you do really :p actually got compliments on them today, despite the paint missing on that one! And tbh the others need a touch up too... Tyres should be here tuesday then i can get some shots of them on the car and get it set up sweet, might even lower it a bit more as theyre lower profile than what im running atm... Arch gap is evil and must be destroyed :p

Doesn't have to be expensive if you do it yourself dude, especially if you don't want a mad colour or something :D
true, might want some filler/liquid metal to smooth the edges nice, just never done it before so will be a mess most likely... painting will be easy, rattle can job :)

Edit: FOR NOW. Powder coat when ive a job to fund it

true, might want some filler/liquid metal to smooth the edges nice, just never done it before so will be a mess most likely... painting will be easy, rattle can job :)

Edit: FOR NOW. Powder coat when ive a job to fund it
Give it a go Joe, if you're planning on powder coat at a later date then its no harm done if its not a 'factory' finish :D

Don't know I've seen (and been through) what a freelander can do to a car
...before or after it's broken down six times? ^_^
...although I hear the newer versions aren't too bad at all :p

My Dad warned my uncle off buying a 2002 freelander, but he bought it anyway...cost him more than the £2500 for the car to keep fixing it every 5 minutes :rolleyes:
...ended up trading it in for an Astra SXi

.....perhaps the one's I've known of have just all been dodgy :oops:

...but could rip another car apart....

527765_592205637458906_31145590_n_zps695df417.jpg

I put stiffer gas shocks and H&R springs. Only got a 40mm drop. I need to get off my arse and fit the correct tyres for it and fit the coilovers to give it some awesome stance.

...before or after it's broken down six times? ^_^
...although I hear the newer versions aren't too bad at all :p

My Dad warned my uncle off buying a 2002 freelander, but he bought it anyway...cost him more than the £2500 for the car to keep fixing it every 5 minutes :rolleyes:
...ended up trading it in for an Astra SXi

.....perhaps the one's I've known of have just all been dodgy :oops:

...but could rip another car apart....

One of my old cars was destroyed by one :)

In all honesty its as much my fault as his. He did them outside my house so I should have spotted it:oops:In our defence it was in the snow and f00king freezing! :rolleyes:

Back