• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Toms 1.0

had a spare few mins

fitted these today,

need to get some new bolts as the ones there are pretty rusted up now..

need to find some way of de badging the fron and get sammyboi to find out when i can pick up those black wheels....

what do you think?

still think i need to mesh them.....

DSC00334.jpg

half way there...

DSC00337.jpg

DSC00336.jpg

sorry about the not so great quality...

just need those black alloys....

some other good new,

i have successful bought Kristians HKS exhaust, great guy that he is, i am paying in installments so should have that with me in a month or two! :grinning:

thank you :)

i hadnt thought of doing that,

thinking of keeping these on for now,

cutting my old silver ones, painting those black and puting red mesh in those, save me from cutting these ones,

i know,

keep panicing he's going to PM saying he's had a better offer...

but i think i'm paying a fair price,

bit more than it was advertised for anyway, just to make sure lol

thanks for the compliments guys,

Jim bling, i had a look at your blog, how did you de bagde the front of your micra and cover those two gaping holes it leaves? i was having a look at mine and i cant quite work it out....

ok,

i'll have to have a look,

yeah? i'm after a facelift facelift boot handle for mine to completely finish the back off...

yeah,

i got the massive black one at the moment and i cant so anything with the bloody thing :(

have to get down the scrappies next friday i think...

thank you :)

just waiting on those whels now :(

but thank you for the compliment :)

got bored and wondered what it would look like...

what do you think?

yay or nay?

i cant quite decide

DSC00341.jpg

worried its bit chavvy... but i still sort of like it.

Help!

i had my cold air feed in that exact place a few year ago :D i like it!

just remove the metal clips off the plastic (bottem right and top right i can see) so they dont drop off when driving ;)

well i'm trying to fix my window for the 5th time so whilst i let the silicone set i have to drive like this...

DSC00345.jpg

its growing on me lol

i've decided to go ahead with my newly located cold air intake on the bumper, mocked it up today and did the cutting,

DSC00342.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00343.jpg

need to buy the ducting tomorrow and then it shall be fitted..

should look good :)

just to check, should i go for a thinner ducting than befroe because of the longer distnace the air needs to travel?

cheers

Looks good! I've now had to fix both from windows for the 2nd time :(

Cold air feed looks good!

lol my garns window on her micra keeps coming off the runners...its been siliconed up a few times with tiger seal and still keeps breaking... best bet is get a new mechnisim. ;)

the only reason my gran aint got a new one for hers is because it has electric windows. and coming across second hand electric window mechinisms is hard lol. should be easy to get winder ones, as theres tonnes of them in the scarppy....oh just so you know 5 door and 3door front mechnisim's are the same, even though the 5door has smaller doors. :)

thanks guys,

no i didnt know that will defo look into a new mechanism then if this doesnt work,

thanks for the compliment, will get completed pics up tomorrow :)

well after waking up to find my front number plate missing fwn

i thought i better clean it up a little bit...

DSC00350.jpg

whilst i was doing that i thought i'd fit my newly placed intake,

excuse the silver ducting and #### tape,

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

wil get some properly fitted bits over the next few days :)

coments?

its just the up and down movement all the time i think mine has something to do with the wind deflectors as they squeeze inbetween the rubber seal and the window

yeah,

they glue and stick for a week or two when i do it, but i think the twisting motion just throws them off...

phew just got pulled by the police over my missing plate, managed to convince them no to fine me and let me get home, just 5 mins away lol

luckily they recognised me and i guess they went easy on me lol

its handy having a dad in the force :)

got some new ones with the whole GB sign on and stuff so that should tidy the look of the whole car up a bit....

Cant understand why someone would go out of their way to steal a number plate,which has no use to them what so ever?

Anyway,car is looking very clean! Keep up the good work :)

i know,

i think its just something to do with me :(

not too popular round here because of my dad, had lots of issues with petty things like this,

i reckon they'll nick the intake at some point, bloody chavs/neds/[insert local name for idiots here] :(

dont talk to me about the window runners :mad: i have fixed mine about 20times ive used a hot glue gun and everything and it decides to fall of all the time silly thing !!

cars coming on nicely pal,like the cold air feed looks well looks a neat car

i reckon you should spray your badge black :D

thanks mate :)

yeah sounds like the window runners is a big issue with micras lol

hmmm i'm thinking of doind it but i'm not too sure, i'd love to debadge it properly but there are those bloody holes and i cant afford to do a jim bling :(

i dunno what to do lol

i left mine with just the holes then decided it looked daft so just as a quick mod i coloured the badge in with marker pen but shhhh lol i still need to get round to spray it

lol the word started with an "s" ;)

but thanks :)

hmmm well even though if they do it wont come back on me, i reported the theft, but i bloody hope the ####ers dont :(

no it was just held on with that glue tape sort of stuff,

i just thought i should try and clean it up a bit is all :)

EDIT: fingers crossed tomorrow i find out if i will have some new wheels come sunday :)

Damn my stupid dyslexia, i miss read the bloody calendar, turns out i'll be finding out whether i can collect those wheels next wednesday and not yesterday as i had thought. I hate been such a div...

:(

on a positive note, my new number plates should be here today so i will be able to stop panicing everytime i drive past a police car lol
although i am starting to like it without the front plate...

Well i got my wheels the other day,

Sammyboi was a top boke, awesome looking micra as well :)

so thanks again mate (Y)

need to get hold of some shorter wheel nuts and some new tyres before i fit them, so whilst i wait to get that done i'm going to have a go at re painting them,

thinking Ford Panther Black, so it'll have metallic flecks in...

also got my new plates on, nothing exciting,

still trying to sort money out after taking a massive forced cut in hours at work,

got to scrape money together to keep paying for that exhaust and find the money to reimberse Pap for those dials. its really getting to me now, so sorry guys for that. i get my tax rebate soon and will get it all sorted ASAP.

just some pics to show that i did get some new wheels which i probably shouldnt have.

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

random one at work lol

Back