• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

I've had it for 3 years and has served its purpose. It's a lot smaller so parking and turning the wheel whilst stationary is harder. But we are all men here and have guns! Cost me £45 not including boss.

I'm gonna be honest, its not the best of quality, top of the steering wheel is "flimsy" but like I've said has never bothered me having it for 3 years on 2 micras

Yesterday's show
312926_3510009116659_728773610_n.jpg

There is a thread saying that it is 808mm from bush to bush. But I'll probably get a plank of wood sit it next to wheel and get a measuring tape and measure from arch to wood. Making sure its same distance each side. Make sense? Lol

There is a thread saying that it is 808mm from bush to bush. But I'll probably get a plank of wood sit it next to wheel and get a measuring tape and measure from arch to wood. Making sure its same distance each side. Make sense? Lol
Bear in mind that the p/rod will change angles as you corner too eh jay :)
So when you turn hard right the offside arch will lift and that will shorten the rod effectively (shifting the axle to the offside )

Think the panhard on mine is flat, so it pretty much can't go anywhere :D

But i just adjusted it by fitting it loose, rolling the car about a bit then looking at it from a distance. You can tell fairly easily if its off.

When setting mines i would sit a level from the wheelarch to the rim of the wheel nearest the ground and measure from the level to the rim from the top nearest the arch until the match both sides

I adjusted my rod by eye looking at the tyre tread and the edge of the wheel arch

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

before i lowered my rear i used a set square against the underbody, marked on the body and the axle, then after i lowered it, and fitted my adjustable rod, i put the square back on the marks and adjusted the rod so the marks were back in line

New present came today, I thought I ordered it off eBay but looks like Ann summers products ;) well good night :rolleyes:

uploadfromtaptalk1346456574444.jpg

Back