• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

Wow what a struggle that was but man won in the end, 3 hours later and an angle grinder, chisel, hammer, Stanley blade, fag breaks, swearing, and being burnt by sparks :p

uploadfromtaptalk1346858073041.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346858089064.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1346858108069.jpg

At the moment it's just in and angled by eye, tomorrow I will take to garage to get tracking done before I drive to jae. Seems that the steering wheel is off centre and likes to pull to me the left. Or could it be torque steer hmm :cool:

Fitted almera air box today, bashed rear nearside arch so doesn't scrub on the journey tomorrow. Fingers crossed it makes it. The chain has almost had it

uploadfromtaptalk1346944856509.jpg

tell me about it iv try upside down cutting it down and i know when i had my white micra i moved it just be hide the battery but thanks i try this one

That what I'm talking about, regular K11 KN panels.
Tried it onto my stock 1.0, lot of gunk into the tb and the airbox, very poor filtering, and the panel itself is very oily when you bought it. Indeed it's an expensive, troublesome and useless mod (no MPG or HP gains at all).
Stick with some good (and way cheaper) paper filters and avoid troubles. If you really want more air intake / noise, fit an Almera airbox + paper filter, so you'll get a good compromise between filtering quality AND more air intake.
But stay away from those KNs gadgets.

trophy was defo for the dildo gearknob!

same here jay was around the £100 mark for the weekend, we were £60 odd each (£185) for our petrol......

trophy was defo for the dildo gearknob!

same here jay was around the £100 mark for the weekend, we were £60 odd each (£185) for our petrol......
Haha it will be there next year I'm sure lol
That's not to bad considering no mapping and running a turbo, vroommm psshtt! ;)

Back