• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

Which ones?
uploadfromtaptalk1347389667399.jpg

These, but it blatantly says LHD only lol :oops:

Cheers for the links. They look ok. Bit too chavvy for my liking I think lol. Yep same seller, will have a closer look ;)

Yes they have protectors for pre facelift, but are harder to find then hens teeth

Yeh it's a BMW, lol not forgetting the chrome window tint. ;) car has welded diff so can constantly hear the tyres shredding even at about 5mph

Next year will be when Micra's make it big on the scen I reckon so many getting pictures in magz etc only a matter of time now!!!!

Jay your car looks mint :)

could get the LHD ones and swap the glass over onto your ones

It's the glass on the UK spec headlights that determine the beam dude, with the clear glass the actual unit is made in a way that the glass doesn't have much part in the aim... so no-win scenario there :(

At this moment of time, I have become bored of my car :/ I drive it everyday to work, I don't know what's going on??.

Didn't help that I went to the local car meet and everyone's car was a 1.8T + engine and left me standing on the duel carriageway, to the point where my mate texted me saying when he parked, where are you slow coach? Whilst I was still driving.....oh before I forget. When I did park up.I got offered a skyline engine (RB20) for free if the guy puts the 2.6L in his....just a dream...

So if anyone has suggestions or ideas they can throw out there to make my day to day driving interesting and put a smile back on my face would be grateful..I don't want to do the wrong thing because of my bordem..

Jay dont get bored, It means you wont be at JAE next year haha! Easiest route is turbo if you wanna cruise along side those 1.8T when there at full pelt

Only way is to get another daily..if I go down that route..which would be interesting but will be next summer earliest :)

Cheers Frank, research is needed I've heard about facet pump, 3psi and drill needles bigger...but stuck on the rest lol

At this moment of time, I have become bored of my car :/ I drive it everyday to work, I don't know what's going on??.

Didn't help that I went to the local car meet and everyone's car was a 1.8T + engine and left me standing on the duel carriageway, to the point where my mate texted me saying when he parked, where are you slow coach? Whilst I was still driving.....oh before I forget. When I did park up.I got offered a skyline engine (RB20) for free if the guy puts the 2.6L in his....just a dream...

So if anyone has suggestions or ideas they can throw out there to make my day to day driving interesting and put a smile back on my face would be grateful..I don't want to do the wrong thing because of my bordem..
wanna throw that rb20 my way ?

Right....thinking cap on again...either

1, buy a cg13de and add a turbo and relevant parts. Will keep at work and do bits here and there...

Or 2

Keep micra off road and buy a run around and Sr20de the super s..

As I'm writing number one looks more do-able...

Will speak to boss man, to do as a project at work..

Enter your comments, I'm sure help will be at hand if I get stuck ;)

Sr20 requires donor car and alot of man hours and custom stuff. And trial and error, im not saying you MUST go for 1.3T but its just to warn you :)

Back