• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

1.3 super s

Hi this is my 1.3 super s. I picked it up a couple of months ago with full mot. It had the front cross member replaced and 2 patches of welding on both sills other than that no rust. Since I have had it I have done
97 Almera ga16 engine
100nx ecu
Electric water pump
Custom water pipes
Pas delete
Water pump delete
Custom intake with carbon air box ( to be completed )
Battery to boot
Corsa b coil overs
Front and rear 22mm white line anti roll bars
Adjustable panhard rod
Short shift
Light weight 15" alloys
Heko wind deflectors
Clear side repeaters
Hi/low beam hid kit
Fog light hid kit
Push button start
There will be a lot more to come and will update when I do them so for now here are some pictures
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks

Bet your Micra fly's with a GA16 :D and better still no one expects it hahaha. You've done a good job and wish you all the best with it :D

Same manifold I bought n copied by the looks of it :)
They're not a bad unit. Unless you have the one with bright mild steel flanges and bosses then I recommend painting them to protect em :)

Quick update
Fitted the exhaust manifold, bucket seats and just fitted a full set of BC coilovers. I will update soon with pictures. I'm still after a 2" cat back system if any one knows of any one selling one

So the sr20 didn't go ahead and the super s rotted out so had to reshell it. So it's now a super sport rep

IMG_0508.JPG

Done a few other bit but bigger updates to come
IMG_0144.JPG

IMG_0147.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0144.JPG
    IMG_0144.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 207
It’s not running 100% atm so sort the running/ idle issue out, full service including cam belt and water pump, it wants a clutch as well. Might stiffen the suspension and put the wheel off the k11 on it as I have new wheels for the k11

Back