• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

is that a polite middle finger lol
fry.jpg

Sorry had to be put in. :) no middles fingers karl. Had left over tint and gave it a go. I didnt think i'd like it at first, but its growing on me ..:p

don't get me wrong the fogs look good with the black car but the headlights look to much......... but it is your car and what does it matter if not everyone likes it

any other plans?

I like it! Not a fan of yellow tinted light myself (that being I wouldn't do it to my car) but it looks pretty ace on your motor... Anything goes with black, eh...

It will probably be temporary for a show on Sunday. Still deciding if i want it on..

don't get me wrong the fogs look good with the black car but the headlights look to much......... but it is your car and what does it matter if not everyone likes it

any other plans?

Umm i quite like the sunroof deflectors (climair iirc) need a panhard. Will probably need stiffer springs back catches alot on the arch when cornering and accelerating lol, a decent steering wheel

First show the car has been too today got soooo much attention :D, even had pics taken in the queue before i reached the gates :D

DSC04138.JPG
DSC04139.JPG
DSC04159.JPG
DSC04161.JPG
DSC04163.JPG

Also had some competition ;)......anybody know who'sssss????

DSC04178.JPG

DSC04180.JPG

Just got back from work to find some parcels, the toaster that I ordered must of been.damaged through courier ;)

56a98957-8446-976c.jpg
56a98957-8452-d3b5.jpg

Thanks guys will leave feedback when at a computer :)

Could you tell i forgot to include the bolts and then had to sneak them inside...or have i just given away my secret lol. Good to know it turned up though :)

Could you tell i forgot to include the bolts and then had to sneak them inside...or have i just given away my secret lol. Good to know it turned up though :)
Haha, bolts fell out the box first :) nicely wrapped with fragile stickers. I have a funny feeling that the size of the hole my cable has snapped :/

I'm a bit stuck, anyone know how to connect the cable to lever? I noticed maybe a bolt goes throw the slotted black as I can see ring mark of something present there before?
uploadfromtaptalk1344685729402.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1344685746487.jpg

Looks like the small cast barrel shaped bit on the end is missing. You could try a brake cable from a bike shop :).

Yeah you're missing the end piece :( . There is a guide on youtube on how to make your own ends, if you fancied having a shot. :)

Actually there are throttle cable ends where they are screw clamped...if you can match the size that would probably do, some on ebay iirc.

Yeah you're missing the end piece :( . There is a guide on youtube on how to make your own ends, if you fancied having a shot. :)

Actually there are throttle cable ends where they are screw clamped...if you can match the size that would probably do, some on ebay iirc.
Could you source some videos or replacements. Can't find nout :(

I'll double check the sills to see if it has fallen out

Hows the wheel feel jay? nice to drive with? already have a boss did ya?
Feels good, will take some time getting use to having a big wheel again. Cuz I got dish the stalks are further away. Lol another note, can't really feel the road anymore which is a plus. Will be selling the old one :)

Back