• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Super Stormtrooper

Guy

Has gone over to the oily side...
Club Member
yes robin, didn't look that big in the pics when i bought it

Probably because it was attached to a Skyline :D. I think it looks pretty cool!

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Probably because it was attached to a Skyline :D. I think it looks pretty cool!
Ahh why thank you Guy, the exhaust is what gets me noticed ;) it wouldnt be my micra without it. Will upload pics of the beast. mwaahhahahahaa :p

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
34008_10150228435800065_602605064_13223160_7997593_n.jpg

Im thinking this style with black centres and lip and band a nice colour.... eeekkk im getting excited :)

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
yep, thats what i was thinking. (without the caps) still got a month to decide hmmmmm lol itss so hard!!!!

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Haha I've just bought a set of headlights on ebay for 99p . :D:D:D

Only because I have a hole in one headlight. I'm suspicious it could be some **** out few nights ago at a meet with a bb gun !! Oooooo big man....:cool:

uploadfromtaptalk1339198682094.jpg

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Not done much recently. Just knew wishbone. And stabiliser links as had play in ball joint and links were perished. Feels much better, although its thrown the tracking out which will need sorting.

My brother has taken my centre caps to college to be proper sprayed. Hopefully they have turned out good. Will upload pics :)

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Im on a months countdown til the dreaded MOT expires. In the last week i have replaced the wishbone and track rod ends.
I still need to send wheels off to be banded and tyres.
Next week ill be getting a stock manifold to replace the janspeed.
Will also have to change over my backbox
I have a hole in my sill, i have taken it to be looked at and the guy has quoted my £20 << result! The down side to his welding is that he gas welds and has warned me of the bodywork rippling due to the heat.
Other than that, that should be it for my first mot for the super s.

The week after mot expires im going to a car show, so will have to swap everything back over again, including my matiz suspension, rear suspension and rolling the arches.

So a month and counting til it will be low and have 12months mot! :)

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Wheels ready to be picked up Tuesday.:) should have em back within a cutla weeks.

Went over the car with meguiars speed detailer. Is good stuff once you have waxed your car first mind.
uploadfromtaptalk1340555693085.jpg

Filled up washer fluid. Unblocked polish from nozzle and snapped a needle inside one :oops:

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Some news today at my new job. My work mate does banger racing and replaces engines etc in a blink of an eye as a hobby. Him seeing my micra said "oohh I've done a primera conversion to a micra" :D found out his brother owns it and is sat in his yard cut in half doing sweet fa with the 2ltr engine in, complete with custom driveshafts etc... will have to see what will happen

euro_micra

Matt :)
I don't think they'll get enough light to work that well for long imo, as it slowly gets dark at night they'll lose their glow. I've tried glow in the dark paints and inks before and I was unipressed each time. I've never seen it on a car before though. If it does work well it would be good, and you won't know 'till you try it, so I say go for it.

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
It can only try see what the outcome is, the paint is not expensive. The down side is that you cannot laquer them as the sun wont penetrate the paint.

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
Changing parts over on my car for the mot! But remembered that when i took manifold off one of the downpipe bolts snapped. So at work today i grinded, drilled and re tapped. I havnt got a pic but i can say i did a bleedy good job :p

And also i paid for my bandeds, should see them within a cutla days :D

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
cheers guys. 7.5" front 8.5" rear. got poke tho :D http://www.alonzecustom.co.uk/ i'd really recommend this guy, based in north yorkshire, got my wheels back in a week of sending them. The wheels are faultless, just need to spray them now. Also remebering to spray over the welds with etch primer to prevent rust. I payed £225, sent my steels off £50 per wheel any width any size, this includes leak test, £25 to send wheels back. The also do sand blasting and maybe primer!

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
got the etch primer on today :) got no pics, tomorrow ill be doing a primer, the the final colourS< *cough* ;) p.s the glow in the dark idea is scrapped!

cheers guys. 7.5" front 8.5" rear. got poke tho :D http://www.alonzecustom.co.uk/ i'd really recommend this guy, based in north yorkshire, got my wheels back in a week of sending them. The wheels are faultless, just need to spray them now. Also remebering to spray over the welds with etch primer to prevent rust. I payed £225, sent my steels off £50 per wheel any width any size, this includes leak test, £25 to send wheels back. The also do sand blasting and maybe primer!

kool kool what the max would you say idear to go up to i was thinking 7 on rear and 6-6.5 on the frout but then again i dont know what thay are atm and ok thanks send mine off friday :) ( with out the girl friend knowing :p )

OP
OP
Jay101

Jay101

Black&Yellow
You can go as wide as you'd like. Standard steel width is 5.5". A member on here has gone 8.5 and 9" :eek:

I dont think 6.5" would be much difference.Youll be gaining an inch (wont have much dish)

7.5 and 8.5 would be good, but will more than likely need arch rolling if lowering. Anything above these you'd need arch rolling, negative camber etc to fit in the arch. Ps You would need stretch tyres for bandeds ohterwise tyre tread would outside and police wont like you lol :D

true what about 7.5 on front and 8 on back sound i bit better now i know what thay are now thanks for the help i stop takeing over your blog now anyway looking good keep up the work :)