• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

SuluRs Black SR

SuluR

Buy & Sell Member
Hey guys

THought id put some pics up of my car. Some of you may remember me and pollyp changing the engine on this car. After it was done, i went ahead and did pretty much everything over a weekend. Now just adding bits (and taking things off) to my liking :p

Hope you like what you see :)

1ad812f4.jpg

Sexy pose, blue one creeping in too

IMG_0012.jpg

more poses

IMG_0068.jpg

Loner...

IMG_0085-1.jpg

hit a dead badger on the way to work last week on A47.....

DSC00593.jpg

Goldy looking mean. Hmm....

dut.jpg

dut-1.jpg

And a photoshop of bluey, turned out well me thinks :)

IMG_0045.jpg

and I thought id end with this... Funny

Cheers!
SuluR

dont take any offence mate. I think it might be the wheels in my eyes, not a big fan of them tbh. Its all well done and I surprisingly like the wiper being from the facelift and horizontal.

dont take any offence mate. I think it might be the wheels in my eyes, not a big fan of them tbh. Its all well done and I surprisingly like the wiper being from the facelift and horizontal.

TBH, ive gone off those wheels for a while, ive wanted a change for about a year now. Im just waiting for the right set to come along. These I picked up cheaply but never bothered with to much

haha i've got a black super s now so come January, the mods will begin again... i've got arches for this one though so still deciding on what to do...hmm. But yeah, keep up the good work mate

haha i've got a black super s now so come January, the mods will begin again... i've got arches for this one though so still deciding on what to do...hmm. But yeah, keep up the good work mate

Kool, im liking the sounds of that :p Cheers bud

good luck with the hunt. they say wheels make a car :D

Too right. But still dont know what would go with it... ive thought long and hard :p

Any suggestions?

got the killer look for sure
killing badgers an all that(hint hint)
all look tidy with wiper and SR tag----top k11!
and more pics!!!!!!!!!!

got the killer look for sure
killing badgers an all that(hint hint)
all look tidy with wiper and SR tag----top k11!
and more pics!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks dude.

They call me the badger slayer at work... pretty lame lol

More pics!

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0043.jpg

SuluR

Love it, that's what I'm aiming to look like with my black 1.0 poor spec. without anything when I bought it; still need to fit that **** front bumper. Maybe the front splitter is a little bit too much IMHO.

Like the car, it looks cute, not a fan of the alloys but apart from that its spot on IMO. Do you have any future plans for it

hey guys

Been a while since i been on here.

Few updates, I took advice from you guys about the wheels. Heres the result.

IMG_0074-1.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0069-1.jpg

Besides that and a good polish, nothing new (Y)

Cheers

Hey guys thanks for the responce.

The sideskirts are off a Rover 400 iirc peposhi.

Ive also got the Jap mid spoiler which I was going to put on but im not to sure anymore. What you guys think? ill try do a photoshop to get ideas

Cheers
SuluR

(Y) I want to fit a mid spoiler too, even though I have a top one already :)

But now I'm too busy to finish all things I've got half done :)

Waiting to see your photoshop (Y)

Just an update, I know i havnt been posting much been busy with work. Ill try to post more often! I still havnt tried the mid spoiler, sort of gone off the idea so might be for sale in the coming weeks!

IMG_0283.jpg

open mouth grill (with bad photoshop :p)

IMG_0663.jpg

1.6 almera brakes, not to fond of the orange anymore. and orange spigots !

IMG_0288.jpg

IMG_0287.jpg

and a couple pics of my and ZKAVDE's car. Twins...

Cheers Guys
SuluR

Two awesome K11s mate - great colour as well (Y). Coincidentally, my K12 will click over the 100,000 miles mark in the next 4-5 days :grinning:.

Thanks guys (Y). Atleast i know here my work is apreciated :)

Two awesome K11s mate - great colour as well (Y). Coincidentally, my K12 will click over the 100,000 miles mark in the next 4-5 days :grinning:.

Try take a pic if possible. :eek:

SuluR

Mate this blog is bringing back so many good memories, funnily enough ive just found an aqua coloured SR so think im gonna leave a message with them about me wanting to buy it, respray it black and do a few cheeky mods... :p keep up the good work man

Craig

Mate this blog is bringing back so many good memories, funnily enough ive just found an aqua coloured SR so think im gonna leave a message with them about me wanting to buy it, respray it black and do a few cheeky mods... :p keep up the good work man

Craig

I gotta say i took alot of inspiration from yours mate, (Y). I just got abit carried away with the black :O

Will get some pics of interior soon, though there not much change there.

Pollyp, too right dude (Y)

Cheers guys.

SuluR

Craig

yeh thats the aqua color thats normally blue/green until the sun comes out, only then is it show time

Back