• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Camo's SR project

camoxodka

car half done :)
hi so i have had my micra for over a month now, i was already nearly done fixing the car with alot of Pollyp's help, all that needed doing is the crossmember, rear wiper hole filled in and smooth the boot, and then on a sunday a corsa crashed into the drivers side of my car.. this meant that i would have to think long and hard to see if the car is worth fixing, i had an offer from a guy which said you can have a R reg punto for my micra and 250 quid which i thought was good and then notcied a nissan micra 1.0 R reg vibe for 399, when we got there with Pollyp it was clean but then started to notice the problem, so in total the car was 399 but dropped it down to 370 and then 205 quid on top to fix the car, so i had a word with my mam and Pollyp and decided that i am going to keep my micra sr alive and not scrap it :D. WOHO SR saved, so my plan is now;

- new bumper
- new wing
- allignment
- replace the full front panel
- and maybe the bottom arm
-then continue to get my micra up to a high quality standard :)

will post pics up soon :D

thanks for reading :D

thanks man, mam said we are scrap it and i said lend me money and i will fix it :) i will have pictures on tomorrow :) of the my car :)

na scouse boy the his insurance hold my liable for the crash :confused: because he told his insurance that he was stationary when i crashed into him, so i am not able to get a coursty car or nowt yet, and the estimators said that it going to cost around 600 quid of work need to be done to the car :D so they said that they are going towrite it off, but i rang my solictor to ask if i am able to fix the car myself and they said that it should ne be a problem,

because thanks to Pollyp he said that i need is:
bumper gonna try and keep mine and see if i can restore it :) if not then around £30 for a brand new sr bumper
front r/h wing £15/ 20
tracking £15/20
front panel £45 for the panel and £40 for welding :)

RH headlight is only bent inwards and snapped one of the things that hold the headlight so i am going to take it off today and see if i can glue it because the headlight is not damaged in any other way
and yea i am going to take the grill of and glue it because it has a little crack :D

go on a computer :)

little update;

got my tacking done to see if it was the problem with the wheel, and it was but that was 29.79 out of my pocket.
need my bottom exhuast hanger done
back drivers wheel on 3 mm
and that is about it :)

btw the fuel has went down again :/ pollyp changed my sensor and worked fine, know i only get around 40 miles out of a tenner when i use to get around 80, 90 miles :O

Back