some more mods to my micra.

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
nah matey you didnt offend me...was wondering what you was on with lol....tbh the stuff i have removed wont really save me in a crash! i.e crapet and roof liner, i still have my dash, and seats :p

as said battery is dangerous, need to get the battery box of my mate! hes been making at his work! still havent heard if he has finshed it yet!

CMF_micratech

» CMF Member
I see! :D
Batterybox will work fine.

There are a few good universal ones out there to..
This one only needs some kind of ventilation.

Attachments

• 35061.jpg
    35061.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 30

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
car now de-bump striped.... BUT with me beeing 16 with a modified car the insurance wont be happy :p so its all gone back to std.... been busy doing:

interior re-fitted
std front seat fitting- sent my cobra seat to the shed..
battery upfront in std place
std front shocks and springs with std rear springs and KYB shocks
std alloys back on
std airbox....only mods are:

harness on drivers seat
short shifter
de-cat

so my car is an SI model with maunuel windows, and fixed rear 1/4 windows :p nearly a low spec model now lol....

oh also my std back box is beeing fidled with, well choping of rear tip and welding a 3" laser tip on... is loud at the mo! only has std manifold straight through! everyone in my village hates me for it :p

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
yearh lol....at least it will be easier to re-move interior etc 2nd time round....plus i know what its gonna be like. oh well...rather be insured properly than not telling them about my mods!

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
yeah but if you put all that in and then get insurance that is how it has to stay. If you crash and they come to look at it. You have taken all the **** out they can revoke your insurance and you will not get paid out. Tis my line of work so i do know.

CMF_sikK11

» CMF Member
if you strip all the sound deadening out then put the carpet back in then you will be ok. Take the stereo out and will be cheaper but then will take away from the value of the car therefor loosing money on what you would get paid out. I would just tell them the mods the interior wont be an issue. TO be honest i dont think any of it would be. It is not major mods.

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
been up to more stuff....

new willans 4-point harness
P1010487.jpg

P1010486.jpg

whiteline brace and red bull catch can
P1010489.jpg

P1010488.jpg

a front bumper that iam working on. note only put on the car for pics
P1010499.jpg

P1010497.jpg

flocked dash
P1010508.jpg

P1010507.jpg

march plate holder:
P1010509.jpg

P1010510.jpg

and how she looks on the front inc black mirrors.
P1010511.jpg

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
its a standard dash that has been flocked (populor with rally and race cars) flock is like swade but not as thick...a proffesinal company did it for £100 plus postage there and from.

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
dash looks better in person, pics dont really do justice it blends in slightly with my seat...want to re-trim my door cards with some black material...wouldnt mind getting the green patterns on my pass seat trimed black also. and get a nismo gear knob as the one on at the mo looks cack imo lol

CMF_squarepants

» CMF Member
modified the bumper abit more, holes help air get to the RAD and engine for cooling..even put on a 12x6 jap plate. still need to get the bumper painted!
P1010527.jpg

P1010564.jpg

Back