• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 1.3GX with some March G# Parts.

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
My 1.3GX / March G#

This is my Micra that i bought on the 28/08/2008 for €800.

Spec List:
Engine & Transmission
-Janspeed Manifold 4-2-1 Manifold
-Ashley Cat Back Exhaust
-Nismo Sports Backbox
-Red Magnecore KV85 HT Leads
-ITG Air Filter
-ITG Air Breather
-Custom Rocker Cover
-Nismo Radiator Cap
-Bonnet Sound Deadner
Brakes
-Standard (for now)
Suspension
-K-Sport Fully Adjustable Coilovers
-OMP Front Strut Brace
-Nismo Adjustable Panhard Rod-Nismo -Hardened Shocks & Springs (fitted atm for nct)
Wheels and Tyres
-15" Enkei CPS-2 Lightweight Racing Wheels (4.9kg)
-Pirelli P5000 195/50/R15
-Rays Engineering Lightweight Wheel Nuts
Exterior
-March G# Front Bumper
-March G# Rear Bumper
-Nismo Grille
-Nismo Rear Spolier
-Nismo Front Splitter
-Nismo Rear Splitter
-Nismo Side Spats
-Depo Smoked Front Lights
-Tinted Quarter Windows
-Tinted Wind Deflectors
-Smoked Side Repeaters
-Nismo Sun Visor
-Fully Colour Coded
-JDM Boot Handle (Not fitted)
-JDM Mid-Wing Spoiler (Not Fitted)
Interior
-March G# Interior
-Replaced Doorcards (Plain Grey)
-JDM Dash Pod/Cupholder
-Genuine Nissan Wooden Dash Console
-Nismo Leather Gearknob
-March Door Sill Protectors (Rare)
-Nismo Dials with the surround colour coded
-Rare Wooden Dash Console
ICE
-JVC Head Unit
-K11 SR Parcel Shelf With Built-in 6x9's
Misc
-Clifford Alarm
-H.I.D Headlights

Heres what she looked like with just the interior and tints.
DSC00001.jpg

DSC00003.jpg

and now...
IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

Let me know what you all think, and some tips on further mods would be appreciated :)

I like it alot, will look the bee's knees lowered :p

Where did you get the headlights done? I like the effect

you can get the headlights from a seller called takajo on ebay but I'm pretty sure they're not legal as james and NeX couldn't pass an MOT.

nice car btw (Y)

I like it alot, will look the bee's knees lowered :p

Where did you get the headlights done? I like the effect

Also got the lights off ebay, they came from Taiwan they cost me 175 american dollars

you can get the headlights from a seller called takajo on ebay but I'm pretty sure they're not legal as james and NeX couldn't pass an MOT.

nice car btw (Y)

yeah im not sure if they are legal either lol but they look good.

thanks bud yours aint bad either :p

I got them off ebay for £36 and then £15 for the postage to Ireland about 2 or 3 weeks ago.

ah thats where my dials went, whats up with the temp gauge?

car is looking really nice, i am jealous of that front bumper

ah thats where my dials went, whats up with the temp gauge?

car is looking really nice, i am jealous of that front bumper

i dont know i might have moved it when i fitted them into the car and i cant get it to sit right again, maybe its something inside that came loose?

iam jelous, your so lucky to have a march g# bumpers that style! rare as!
i got the complete car for €100 running perfect with 80k miles, there was no test on it so i just decided to break it for parts probably would have sailed through another test aswell i knida regret breaking it lol

i dont know i might have moved it when i fitted them into the car and i cant get it to sit right again, maybe its something inside that came loose?

it is glued onto the spindle, pull the needle off and put a dab of superglue on it and then push it back on in the lowest position. should be fine after that,

((((( ill ask again then, where can i get these dials lol????? )))))

lol hold on mate, your dials will be with you tomorrow :D

it is glued onto the spindle, pull the needle off and put a dab of superglue on it and then push it back on in the lowest position. should be fine after that,

lol hold on mate, your dials will be with you tomorrow :D

the petrol guage is a small bit off too how will i fix that?

Edit:the reason the dials are off was because i moved them when trying to fit the speedo cable back in and wasnt watching, so you know these dials were spot on when i got them and i'd like to say a big thanks to nex for making them so good :)

Update
picked up a bride seat at a decent price - same as the one pictured here
S7301206-800.jpg

Bought a set of K-Sport coilovers and a full janspeed system off anto modded, only got around to fitting the coilovers during the week the exhaust still has to go on, pics of the coilovers fitted...
before
DSC00322.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

and after (i know the pics are now on the best angle i cant find my camera so i'll put more up then you will see the real difference).
DSC00327.jpg

DSC00328.jpg

looks well, the fronts can be dropped alot more without rubbing. Forgot to metion i had to raise the front's for the nct. Looks very well. Get the exhaust on soon that make you drive it nuts all the time lol

looks well, the fronts can be dropped alot more without rubbing. Forgot to metion i had to raise the front's for the nct. Looks very well. Get the exhaust on soon that make you drive it nuts all the time lol

yeah hopefully exhaust will be going on this weekend, i dont rally want to lower the front more because when im doing deliveries the ramps are big and my front bumper keeps rubbing. but when i find another little runaround for deliveries i'll lower it as much as possible. :D

have to say the lowering make it look really good!!! :)

looks like you have someone shy in the car !! lol

thanks man, yeah thats my gf lol

Nismo Sun Visor...
IMG_0105.jpg

Smoked Side Repeaters...
IMG_0106.jpg

Smoked Rear Lights...
IMG_0107.jpg

Still have yet to fit my JDM boot handle/Nipple Cover and my full Janspeed System hopefully i'll make some progess on it this weekend.

yeah everyone keeps telling me to remove the stickers but im too lazy lol

I just picked up an itg air filter and put my painted rocker cover on (looks class) will try take some pics now but it may be too dark...

JDM Boothandle painted...
IMG_0110.jpg

ITG Air Filter...
IMG_0109.jpg

Painted Rocker Cover...
IMG_0108.jpg

And yes i know my engine bay could do with a clean :D

rocker cover looks awsome and i want it lol...the boot handle is upside down in the pic, the cut outs should be at the bottem as in japan they have some extra plastic that holds the plate up :)

Car looks great, is the exhaust system on it yet. And remove the bloody stickers off the back.(dont let the irish know its a 1.3) Rocker cover looks great.

Its green, nothing done to it. Origional nissan alloys on it. Price would be about 1600 euro, maybe less. I bought it and i bought a glanza too

it does indeed mate, urs is lookin sweet man! , likin the bride seats!!, i got rid of my cobras and got scooby wrx seats, comfort is brilliant! lol.

u had any hassel gettin them in yet?

Back