• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 1.3GX with some March G# Parts.

OP
OP
1.3GX

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
i was going to use mx3 spats if i couldnt get the nismo ones but lucky for me i found them for sale in japan

lucky devil!

Ooh - while I remember, your number plate holder for the rear - will that fit any micra boot lid?

Any chance you've got it fitted yet?

OP
OP
1.3GX

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
in order to make it fit a uk bootlid it does it some work because it sits at a wierd angle and its very gappy at the sides, i still haven't got around to fitting yet either lol

OP
OP
1.3GX

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
well hopefully when this snow and bad weather is gone i can get a move on and fit some parts i have waiting to go on,

Middle JDM Spoiler,
Nismo Shocks and Springs will be going on for the test,
Also have a Nismo backbox to be still fitted aswell.

then i plan on getting a decent set of seats again im leaning towards Recaro or Bride i just have to stop being fussy and selling them lol, then hopefully im going to go for a full rollcage a lightweight flywheel, and whatever else the bank balance lets me have, i'll keep you all posted when i get these plans into action. :grinning:

OP
OP
1.3GX

1.3GX

Ex. Club Member
let me know when you want to see it when your over mate, well seen as i haven't updated this in a while i'll let you know about thats happened, car now has test until 2012 :) have still yet to put my exhaust back on or the coilovers i dont think i really want the exhaust back on either, i think its time for something different and i've been looking into finding a fujitsubo exhaust but im still searching, im just a bit lazy putting the coilovers back in because of the effort i hate it lol, moneys a bit tight at the moment so i haven't got much done to the car as i'd hoped but hey hopefully circumstances will change, will update again soon :)