• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 1.3GX with some March G# Parts.

they were lol, they werent terribly wide they just kinda got in the way of being able to use the handbrake (i have wide hands anyway) haha and another thing i couldnt use my petrol cap/boot release lever either...

o bo***cks....:(.....thats a sickner.....did you have them in and take them out again???? by the way the nismo lips really do finish off the car....when i seen them on yours i bought a front and back off amy...just dont have them yet........

any more plans for it??

i had them "test fitted" and realised it was just goin to be a pain in the arse ha what condition are the lips you got in?

the only thing left to do now really bar the seats is engine parts..

i have a jdm boothandle to put on the car its just that its a slightly different fit so it needs a bit of work to get done but hopefully that should get sorted.

yearh mine was abit ''gappey'' around the sides. the nipples where spaced out with number plates in between the bolts ;) so it brought the nipples away from the boot towards the holder :) tbh it was a good fit on mine.

the back one is PERFECT...i mean its like its only out of the wrapper but the front one has a small crack one both sides...yano where the splitter gets bigger on the sides....it hard to explain.....

im trying to sort out the body of mine by jap fest,7th september....nismo splitters,full respray,tints so on....
then with my xmas money im hopin to buy everytin matt humphris sells..haha

are you gone turbo yours?

mine were like new aswell front and back, what colour ya respraying it? :D

i dont really want to turbo it i just want to have an NA monster 9000rpm ha

im spraying them honda frost white along with the rest of the car...

on two minds either to keep super s spoiler or go nismo
..have you still got that nismo spoiler you said u had?

yea id rather a n/a....mine puts out a tiny bit of smoke at high revs so thats an excuse to rebuild the engine..ha

o yea i seen your car in the background of a photo shoot on mij or some mag a while ago at a charity cruise....

one of my friends said he seen your car in dub n its mint

no spoiler im afraid...

i haven't seen the mag i forgot to buy it lol

everyone seems to notice my car, its not as if i drive around all day either haha

yea im never around in my car....

i have two suggestions for your car

1- buy a low beam hid kit for the lights
2- give the glass off your spots to a lighting compamy and get them dipped yellow...jdm!

i alreay have a hid kit but just looking for somone to stain the glass..i dont want to chance getin them wrapped in film incase over time it creases.....

when i get my micra finished ill have to take a spin up your way..

you can get yellow bulbs off ebay but id rather have the glass stained

yeah you should theres always meets up around my way nearly every night lol

where you living?? is it tallaght??

see my rad fan is not working and my car overheats......so if i have that sorted maybe ill come up satday nite....
mayb some of my friends will come up too :D

o yea...how do you have your spots working? on the head lights??

yeah tallaght,

get that fan sorted fast you dont want your car overheating too much

i have them wired up to come on with the headlights yeah

it happened yesterday and i stopped the car and hasnt been drove since....it was sp hot it was above the red on the gauge....my uncle reckons that it takes alot more than that to #### up a nissan engine...

luckily the head/block did not warp/swell if you know what i mean

yea my spots are with the headlight too,they came from factory like that,i tried to wire them to parkers before but honestly wasnt able.....

how do you post pics in your tread all i can do is post links and makes my treadd boring...

put the link up for the pic in the middle of them

i know wat you mean...haha...
i still cant get the pics to work...just look at my tread an ul see...

have you had many people offering to buy your car?

yeah i always get people asking me am i selling it or asking me to swap i got offered a turbo glanza for it and i said no and a 05 opel van ha

member i had mine on gumtree for 3,000...well i was been offerd that much...but i was sayin no neway...

i was offered a sir civic and a gt turbo.......o n i cant 4get a izuzu trooper jeep lol

how much does your car stand you now?

got some new bits for the car havent got around to fitting them yet tho

rare march door sills
marchsill.jpg

marchsill201.jpg

brand new Nismo panhard rod fresh from Japan arrived this morning
pmnyf456-img600x450-1244564000ekim0.jpg

pmnyf456-img600x450-1244564000vdttq.jpg

pmnyf456-img600x450-1244564000v5qfc.jpg

im also waiting on my sound deadner for under my bonnet to arrive, hopefully that will be with me soon (Y)

these just arrived today straight from japan

BwqomwWkKGrHgoOKkQEjlLmWTSVBKd83h9i.jpg

BwqpWg2kKGrHgoOKjgEjlLmZyqPBKd83h7m.jpg

Bwqn1BmkKGrHgoOKj0EjlLmTLjuBKd83RIK.jpg

i only really wanted the mid wing but i got the two so i have a spare spoiler now lol

Love that Air Filter, looks like a right beast....

A bit confused you got that twin spoiler setup, have you got two Micras? Or haven't you fitted to the Red one yet?

i only really wanted the mid wing but ended up getting both spoilers for a good price, i already have the nismo spoiler on my car so the top spoiler will either just be a spare or else i'll throw it on my girlfriends k11. still haven't got around to getting the mid wing ready for paint lol im lazy :p

Back