• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

My 1.3GX with some March G# Parts.

i picked up a new set of Enkei CPS-2 alloys black with a polished red lip, anyone who knows they're wheels will tell you how rare these are, they were made in 1999 and look brand new i'll get some pics up of the car tomorrow with the new wheels fitted.

IMG_0656small.jpg

Just gave it a quick handwash, i couldnt wait for it to dry before i took a picture as its getting dull.

but you get the idea lol looks like it has a million dints becuase of the wet.

IMG_0145.jpg

yeah especailly the rear, i have to get 195/45 tyres as there is 195/50 on them at the moment. so there is a small bit of rubbing at the front.

yeah my mate is spraying a set of mudflaps for me tonight, so that will be sorted hopefully before the weekend.

no the smoked lights are still there, you just cant notice them as much in the picture, i removed the smoked back lights i didnt really like them on the car took the look of the back of it plus they dont look good on the red.

yeah i have you added, i just dont be on there much i'll go on when this computer stops being a ****,

some pics of my scruffy engine bay:

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

Well i got my Nismo front and rear lips and Nismo side spats this morning (Thanks AMY), i will stick some pics up shortly...

yeah im delighted with how she turned out, im going to get a second facelift boothandle to put on it i think they look nicer

all im going to say is..................."i wish i had purchased those parts now!"

that is lovely!!!! really is something special that!!!! simple and subtle is the way.....(off to my car to strip bits lol)

whats next plans?

yea looks well smart mate i think its just missing something from the front wings part now would look smart with some small spats or something

well bad news about the recaros, they were too wide for my car and would have been too much hassle to fit so now im on the lookout again lol

yeah i cant get a chance to put any mudflaps on this damn rain its been raining for over a week non-stop haha

i have a jdm boothandle to put on the car its just that its a slightly different fit so it needs a bit of work to get done but hopefully that should get sorted.

the coilovers cost me €600 or about £550 i bought them off anto modded on this site they had very little use when i got them. yeah i think there a 70mm drop i haven't really had the chance too mess around with them properly yet and i dont want to lower the rear too much until i can get an adjustable panhard rod (Y)

thanks everyone for the positive feedback :)

i think im going to go for some cams next or possibly a lightweight flywheel i'll have to see what the funds are like in a few months.

Back