My Micra K11 on Enkei RPF1's

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Hey, muncher,

It will be great to see this on the road again so good luck with today :) I saw your Micra at the All Japanese Day at Glenelg the other year, one of the cleanest LXs I've ever seen.

Where about in Adelaide are you? I got sandwiched between two cars coming home from work last Thursday, haven't heard back from the insurance company yet, but the assessment yesterday seemed like it will be a write-off but hopefully repairable. One of those stupid things where they quote the repair using all brand new panels etc. If you're splitting those other two Micras though, I could possibly do with some parts. Will keep my eye on this post.

CMF_muncher

» CMF Member
Just got back from regency then, got the all clear!

The micra's I've got are in hahndorf man, feel free to PM me and we can work something out. I'm happy to help you out with what I can. I've even got a spare motor and gearbox. 1 is registered, the other shell is defected, both white.

CMF_daily_ricer

» CMF Member
Ok thanks man.. The repairer didn't leave me with a lot of confidence when they inspected the car., but someone from my insurer is coming around on Tuesday for what I guess is the final word. I'll let you know then :)

Glad to hear yours got through... Hopefull I'll spot it in the road.

Back