• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Sheros K11 shape wannabe super s blog, enjoy

Shero

Ex. Club Member
Sheros K11 shape wannabe super s blog, enjoy

I decided to finaly do something on this!

the first day i got it

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

fitting one of many headunits

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

when i had my old buckets
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

the gem i found in my scrappy
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

fitiing the super s kit
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

superskit
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

fitting
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

back
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

grill
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

grill mounted
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

alloys
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Fitted
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

proxessss matee!
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Induction / heatshield lol:p
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

stripjob
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

notice the nissan corsa :p
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

falkirk (these two are photoshopped a bit lower than real life) :p
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

a real transformation mate! good stuff, very lucky finding that ss in the breakers (normaly its the bumpers that are smashed up).

Barton?, lol, aye man, i just got boared lat night and thought id make a blog., gunna go n get sum pictures this morning, got scooby seats now! :)

sorted looking forward to seeing them fitted :D ur scrap yard got any more super s in ? im after super s rear bumper lol cars looking mint thoe how much you lowered it 50mm ?

there fitted , just need pictures, lol, nah man, theres bout 9 micras and one old k10 super s, but no k11 supers's, im up all the time tho so if i find anything of intrest ill let u know.

nah, springs are 35mm man, well hopefully im getting a real super s soon and mine will be goin back to standard so ill give u a shout first when i take the super s bumpers off mine.
rite, im away 2 get scooby seat piktures........

seats / interior....

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

cold air feed for that extra 40bhp! :p

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

im just gunna give it a wash soon dont worry, havent been able to latley, every time I go the hoes and outside tap is frozen lol.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

i like them seats :D ive got same rev counter as you but i didnt get shift light with mine :( yet its got the wires for 1

yours looks low to say its 35mm mine are n doesn't look low as yours :(

yeah ill defo have rear bumper of you

i think you should put a ultra open mouth grill on yours will look the part

nah, the pictures from the carpark in the dark i photoshopped them a bit lower but all the other ones are how it sits, it really isnt that low to me, lol, i want it scrappin the tarmac up. lol.

how long have u had ur springs on for, mine took a while to settle and got a wee bit lower over a month or so.

rite, im going up to see the super s 2nite or 2morrow and speak to the old man who has it and ill gve u a rough idea when ill have it and get the bumper to u.

nice 1 and had em on bout 3week

just noticed honda badge stuck on the steering wheel lol whats that about ?

rofl honda...nice car tho mate. i didnt like the look of the alloys at first when they were not on the car but now they look mint. im guessing they are 15 inch?

aww, the honda badge is off one of ma del sol's ,was a joke with my mates he's the one that had the corsa with the nissan badge in one ofthe piktures .lol.

aye man 15"

they mite still have a wee bit to drop yet barto. lol

its goin back to standard just now, lol, just so i can sell, gettin a super s end of the month, it will be gettin the works, coilys ect so itll be sitin low and stuck to the ground! :D

allparts at the back of bonnybridge near falkirk, the superS is long gone now, was about a year ago, lol, but theres about10 k11z and 2 k10s up there just now.

ill get the adress if you want? the guys up there are good asweel.

cheers man
now got some birthday monies from yesterday burning a hole in my pocket :p
i know this might sound weird but it looks tidy for a scrappy from the map

ano :D its no a pure rouge one like most, its really good and its all sectioned off really good, into jap cars , vauxalls ect. you can easilly spend a day up there wondering around. and you nearly always find a wee treasure somewhere if you look hard enuff! lol.

Back