• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Micra_Tom's Blog

micra_tom

MICRA FTW!
Hello again everyone! Some of you may remember me, I was on here religiously, every night, for about a year. Then I started university and my loyalties went else where (damn education)...so I thought I would start a new blog, considering i am now off university until September :)

**I FINALY FOUND A PICTURE OF HOW SHE LOOKED WHEN I FIRST GOT HER!** :
Picture232-1.jpg

I then set about making some changes....so far the only major changes are:
-Fitting Super S bumpers off an Import Micra
Photo0035.jpg

-Fitting a larger Induction Kit
100_0303.jpg

-Made my own Open mouth grill and fitted it
Photo0639.jpg

The above picture pretty much shows you how she stands right now as well...

Here is one of my favourite photos of her (excuse the amateur photography lol) :
100_0480.jpg

And here are my plans for her (with a little photoshop to kinda give you the idea). As i mention in the picture the plans are in no particular order, but i do hope to get them all done :)
micraplans.jpg

So as always lads & Ladies...any comments/advice/CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is always welcome, and i can guarantee you will be seeing me a lot more from now on, so get used to my ugly mug being around lol...

Tom

Plan looks good tom! I could probs help you out with some of the parts if you like? Be got some spare stuff laying around like the lights, splitter and will be selling my 55mm kit soon when I fit my coilovers for good if your intrested

Thanks for the warm welcome lads...I feel so loved....

Yeah send us a message on facebook about them parts mate, sounds wicked to me... Really interested in the splitter ..AND the springs...if I can haggle a good deal lol...Would be good for postage as well yeah?

i really do like the front end of that photoshopped pic, hope it turns out like that (Y) - you need some 200sx seats btw, i can probably get some and get the brackets realigned..

Thanks Alex.....Yeah every time i see the pic i photoshoped, it makes me want to crack on with the work more and more...Ill send yah a PM about those seats mate..Thanks for that!

** MINOR UPDATE! **

Been looking after my cousins place for the past 2 weeks, so i haven't had a chance to do anything to the Micra...except get a new tire fitted...Im going to be going home tonight though, so hopefully during the week I will be taking my headlights out and tinting them...Pictures will of course follow, But for now here is the Micra getting some new rubber :)
newtier.jpg

Let there be light!

Well some of you may have seen my post in the "aesthetics" section about investing in some new lighting.

Well here is phase one, New number plate lights. They look brilliant so far (Literally only just put them in so haven't tested them at night) So ill let you know what they are like later tonight, but until then here are some pics as always!

1 BULB IN :
44237_10150275427065408_816910407_14697682_7033802_n.jpg

BOTH BULBS IN:
170787250-3b44bc97faa29eb8a5dfffc39a7394414ca61a98-full.jpg

Ill post a pic of them at night later guys...If it all comes to plan it should look pretty good...If not, then we can all put it down to experience (only a fiver down the pan on the bulbs!)

Like you project here Micra Tom :)
Good reading and some stuff makes me curious :

-The mentioned "splitter" from Laguna / Espace is that a bolt on thingy direct from that car or if not what mods are needed ?

-"coloured hoses in engine bay " ,,,, is there a set one can buy for all of them ?

-"The mentioned "splitter" from Laguna / Espace is that a bolt on thingy direct from that car or if not what mods are needed" ?

plan sounds like epic win! :) ive got a laguna splitter and a black vinyl roof on my micra if you want to have a gander at one on....

Thanks for your comments everyone :grinning:

EBBdude: The splitter can be fitted on with self tapping screws and tiger seal to my knowledge...But those splitters are like rocking horse poo around my area, you cant find them any where. you can get them on ebay though for about £20/£30 (they will require some cutting though I believe)..There is also a user on here "matt", He runs a micra sports parts business, they offers LOADS of tuning parts for the micra, and he does offer a set of hoses for the engine bay.

sleeper_ss: RED MICRAS FTW! There are so many of us, no one will dear argue lol

R_REG_SR & MrMigs08: Thanks for the positive comments, Im really happy with how it is coming along, even if it is VERY slow. One of my friends actually commented on how nice the rear looks with the lights the other night. Such a cheap easy mod. I recommend it!

Louismop1: Yeah it would be the most epic of epic wins, I just cant find one anywhere, and I refuse to pay £20ish for one of Ebay, when I know they only cost around £5 from a scrappy. and I am now on route to your blog!

Back