• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

RED K11 JAE OR BUST

I crash every evening on the way home from work. And twice in the morning on the way in. It's getting a bit tiresome now after several years of it.
me too mark, i think i,d better take the £10 oem spec alto springs off, and fit some modified £150 chinese made coilies on instead

When I actually hear of someone who's had a set of cheap coilovers be the cause of a car crash, then I'll stop modding cheap stuff :p
Having had a bit of experience working with engineers from china now and some of the newer engineering stuff in general china is putting out, they REALLY don't deserve the flack anymore...

Just went for a long 2 hour drive the rear is so much more responsive, body roll is reduced well worth the buy just gta do the front one now but a wee surprise arrives tomorrow :p and I can't wait

well whilst at work the chef said they heard something out back and to my surprise it was 2 youths trying to kick my wing mirrors off...livid
the culprits shoe print
managed to snap one into place again needs the mirror holder to be glued onto the surround but the other one is gubbed

Pathetic bunch of wastes of space. Nothing better to do except ruin other peoples things.
Why dont they go get a job instead of wandering around wasting precious oxygen for us decent people

If I had a spare wing mirror you'd be welcome to it

Pathetic bunch of wastes of space. Nothing better to do except ruin other peoples things.
Why dont they go get a job instead of wandering around wasting precious oxygen for us decent people

If I had a spare wing mirror you'd be welcome to it
cheers its more just annoying more than anything....just means i get a sneaky trip to the scrappies

cheers its more just annoying more than anything....just means i get a sneaky trip to the scrappies
There's light in everything they say.
Yea I bet. I'd of been chasing em down and I can guarantee I'd of run em over.
Jealousy is a bitch... wait til someone kicks their wing mirrors off their car... it angers.me

i know where they stay though they live right across the road from work its in an area aswell where if u did tht to the wrong car youd end up at the bottom of a river tied to a brick

2014 plans:

• peterlloyd system
  • headlight protectors
  • coilovers
  • 1.4(turbo?) or 2.0
  • fit parts laying around:
  1. arches
  2. spoiler
  3. discs
  4. front strutbrace
  5. paint rear bumper
  6. panhard rod
  7. brake hoses
  8. soundeadning/ remove rear seat/carpet rear
  9. get steering wheel for boss kit
  • debump sides
  • smoothen front with numberplate recess delete
  • paint lights black
  • respray

Last edited:
Not very trustworthy
If you get em... get new shocks. Then you've springs to buy.. buy that point you may as well buy a polo/corsa coilover kit

just a quick question i know the rear alto springs give a 50mm drop on the front but what does it give on the rear( if they can go on the rear too) and what year of alto do i look for?

about the same drop, but you may as well just cut the stock ones (you need shorter shocks either way)
and same era alto as k11

about the same drop, but you may as well just cut the stock ones (you need shorter shocks either way)
and same era alto as k11
ive got a 2002 model so around the same alto?....rather get new alto springs, hopefully getting low this week, and im not a big fan of cut springs....yet

i think the alto springs are slightly barrel shaped post 05 ish, best to check for pic,s on ebay or google image

here,s
alto
ignis
hks lowering (k11)
cut k11

P6270243.JPG

testing the water if someone offers me enough i will sell. currently has around 64k has not even coughed once. fixed all annoying niggling problems like heater blower and brake calipers. has peter lloyd system on nodspeed strubrace omp front strut will come with nodspeed panhard wrap around rear spoiler front discs. and all other spares i have alloys and tires alone are worth £350-400. spacers/adaptors, Rare jdm front arches. wheel boss kit, induction kit. paint work was a little sketchy to begin with but slowly brought it back to red always cared for and serviced by gf dad who is a mechanic. serviced at 43k, 51k, 58k and will be serviced for buyer. mot till december advisory was new disks and rear brake lines passes no problem no rust underside is spotless. offers welcome

Back