• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PROject PROfect

Must admit the ga16 is irritating me haha I think they will too...

The Rocker seal was from ebay and was £9.03 lol then ill pressure washer her to get rid of the slime over the block.
Only me and Andy on the forum with running GA's though, hopefully will stay that way when i update the thread with correct information as to how much of a ballache it is! Keep with the turbo mate, similar price (less mapping), already in a good position for silly power then :)

I hate Norfolk roads! bloody farmer boys and there tractors and agricultural crap in general!
Ok ill explain... last night typical drive to work...
Then flap flap flap from drivers rear...
1397290059738.jpg

Only had these on a about a month!
Changed the wheel with assistance from Clodo after ringing her to bring me the jack and her dad bless him popped down with his high vis.
Put on the spare and drove to work cursing every bump on the way.
Got to work late as expected in the light of the car park this is what greeted my eyes.
1397290437499.jpg

So bummed out!
Finished work drove home got on the phone looking for puncture repair (saturday)
Finally somewhere open and not too busy.
Set off straight away!
Viewing the tyre externally everyone there said possibly not able to repair as too close to edge but would have a look for me anyway.
Removed the tyre... holy crap the nut was still on on the inside!
Bloke said in 35 years hes never seen that before.
1397290816762.jpg

This is the hole that it left behind.
1397290859710.jpg

Spoke to the mechanic and it seems they could mend it but it would be a bodge.
So settled then new tyre it is!
Long story short... got puncture not happy!

Blimey, that reminds me of the bolt my mum had in her tyre o_O

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/DSC00303_zps19c1da2f.jpg
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z110/Sai_art/SDC10306_zps68bf8e7f.jpg
She was just driving over a speed bump outside the shop. We claimed from the council but of course they had nothing to do with it .....

My next door neighbour has a horrible habit of making shelves, every weekend, and leaving half the screws outside his garage, which is where I turn into my parking spot <_<
Luckily only had one puncture on my baby. ...Bloody annoying though :(

He did say that mate but didnt have any only patches and the damage to the tyre 1cm tear in the wire doesn't thrill me either.

mine is a small screw hole that's on the outer block of the t1r, sealed with a self-tapping wood screw and PU sealant and it's even held up to punishing trackdays up to 120mph down the straight

i7zu.jpg

but a 1cm bolt hole tear on yours is slightly different

The price family offer a fantastic road side assistance !
1397369148144.jpg

Uhh ohh ! :O
I arrive in my very awesome tiger onesie :p after the police drove past and didn't even stop to check all was well.
And finally got to use my triangle :p
1397369253754.jpg

When I found Tom pappa G allready had every thing in hand :p
1397369415013.jpg

Road side recovery in pjamas :D x

Ok so tomos the day every car owner dreads... MOT TIME.
So to make millie feel better shes had a wash and wax and will will be hoovered as final preparation...
If the crossmember doesn't fail ill eat my own hair...
Took some piccys to mark moment :)
1398071250300.jpg

Walking to her after work...
1398071286104.jpg

A wash and treatment with auto glym aqua wax.
I was really impressed with this stuff no excuse not to have beading now people this stuff can be put on to a wet car and simple wiped off magic :cool:

I will be happy to detail h701 for you Andy see whats hiding under your rally mud! More stickers im guessing :cool:
I do not doubt it for a second :p
I have been tempted to all those little bits like green lines round the windows etc
But I don't have the patience so you're welcome to it :p

Hope MOT goes well by the way :)

I do not doubt it for a second :p
I have been tempted to all those little bits like green lines round the windows etc
But I don't have the patience so you're welcome to it :p

Hope MOT goes well by the way :)
Haha ones youve forgotten about lol
If h701 is at jae you have a deal!
Thanks buddy hope theres no surprises! Ive had a good look under her and she seems fine but tomo will tell!

Thanks buddy hope theres no surprises! Ive had a good look under her and she seems fine but tomo will tell!

Don't listen to him Andy he promised biscuits and never brought the goods :p x

One of em will be at least. Though my plan for both is still going well. Only a day though :/ so I hope you can work fast :p

I'm sure you'll be fine. Looking about is all a tester can do

You can indeed.
Miserable! Least your car worked I was a right grump unless I was tanked up!
Any reason for removal of breakables..?
I'm like a hyperactive 3 year old :p

Well it didn't want to. It made it clear it refused to go to JAE (millie made it go) and when I was there, refused to let me stay late coz no lights.
Then it smoked, was on fire, drank gin, rewired the lights. When all we had to do was changed a relay :p
Lit up a forest
Blinded the civic club
Made really loud bang sounds
Had to borrow @Clodo in the shower for bottle filling... people must've thought we were weird

It was quite fun thinking back

Is it bad that im really happy about this :D
Just as I thought :)
1398159658163.jpg

Booked in on 30th and already have the part :)
Seriously happy.
No suprises this year!

Back