• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PROject PROfect

Hey everybody I am happy to announce Millie has an MOT!
So with chloe working and a 'friend' letting me down with regards to meeting for a catch up I went for a drive to halfords via the coastal roads.
On my shopping spree I bought some waxoyl (black) some engine flush for upcoming service and Maguires ultimate wax to seal in my auto glym dark super resin polish must say very good stuff! Given Millie a shine I didnt know she had.
On my journey back I was waved and beeped at by a prefacelift in Red full of what looked like teens.
(If your on here holla at the norwich section we need more msc members here.)
Tooted back and carried on home...
Shes been due a wash for a while and not just a quick wipe...
So broke out the goods and got to work.
Auto glym shampoo + conditioner.
Foamy :D
Auto glym aqua wax/polish.
Auto glym Wheel cleaner + tyre shine. :cool:
And then fully waxed head to toe with my new Maguires :eek: wow its awesome :cool: very impressed!
Heres some pictures of my rescued £270 shed... ive put this car through 3 mots now and cant believe ive had it that long I only bought coz it was cheap... I must say there have been times ive hated her but today right now... I LOVE MY MILLIE MICRA.
1399039685574.jpg

1399039712691.jpg

1399039728804.jpg

1399039746551.jpg

1399039762871.jpg

1399039780541.jpg

1399039799737.jpg

1399039823126.jpg

Sorry picture heavy!

Looking sharp!

You should've popped in for a cuppa!

Sent from the Magpie's magical nest using Tapatalk
Cheers chap!
You should of said! Off Monday Tuesday if your not doing much be nice to get chloe out too all three of us finding mad location for group photos!

Your K11 is in my (very) shortlist of K11s I like

Looks spot on Tom.

H701 said got any polish spare
And Nissanubaru said it wants a go when it gets panels
I hope to keep it there mate :) cant wait to see both your k10s! this JAE you can talk me through them without my mind depressing me over my own fail!
Ill be bringing all polish and shizzle like I did last year theres just more this time haha.
H701 would be a mission to polish with all them stickers!
But ill give it a go :)

I hope to keep it there mate :) cant wait to see both your k10s! this JAE you can talk me through them without my mind depressing me over my own fail!
Ill be bringing all polish and shizzle like I did last year theres just more this time haha.
H701 would be a mission to polish with all them stickers!
But ill give it a go :)
I'm sure you will do :)

Absolutely mate I'm pretty sure your due a ride out in H701 as you missed it last year. Not your fail mate these things happen at least you didn't give up.

I just polish the stickers too :p and it'll have even more come JAE time

Absolutely mate I'm pretty sure your due a ride out in H701 as you missed it last year. Not your fail mate these things happen at least you didn't give up.

:D
I did indeed! Did sit in your buckets tho... cant decide if I like them or not haha I need comfy haha arm chairs would work for me!
Dont think any of us gave up till the bitter end.
Most depressing part was putting her back together for the trailer home...
Id be worried about the corners peeling mine all like to lift when I put a cloth over them!
Stickers like GA16 DETT! Inside?
Or please wait while boost is loading?
Or even you cant catch my turbo snail! lol

:D
I did indeed! Did sit in your buckets tho... cant decide if I like them or not haha I need comfy haha arm chairs would work for me!
Dont think any of us gave up till the bitter end.
Most depressing part was putting her back together for the trailer home...
Id be worried about the corners peeling mine all like to lift when I put a cloth over them!
Stickers like GA16 DETT! Inside?
Or please wait while boost is loading?
Or even you cant catch my turbo snail! lol
You'll have to have another go to make your mind up properly. I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't think properly at the time :p
At least you got her home :)

I'll take a photo of one of em at some point ;)

You'll have to have another go to make your mind up properly. I wouldn't be surprised if you couldn't think properly at the time :p
At least you got her home :)

I'll take a photo of one of em at some point ;)
Thats true haha!
Yh we did after a break in tesco for his tacograph...
Yh you will have to.

Well done mate. How man?

I got two years ncb now so it's £950. o_O No modify parts for two years so far. I am so dying to get modify parts. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom didn't even get a ride.... Haa! I got a ride and I drove h701 :p x

Story of my drive home...
Droning of the zorst cabin stinking of fumes and of course the classic clang clang clang as it taps on the axle...
Saw another car at the side of the road with the whole centre section hanging down underneath poor chap least mines staying up...for now.
Roll on days off!

Back