Post the most interesting micra pictures you have

Sign of a true ... FWD... drifter :grinning:
It must have had some sort of conversion? Can Micras even drift properly? lol

Sign of a true ... FWD... drifter :grinning:
It must have had some sort of conversion? Can Micras even drift properly? lol

you can drift a ff, hes will be just oversteering it and pulling the handbrake. it will be stripped out as much as possiable at the rear so it can break traction easier, the skinny tyres will help also ;)

it has a 1.3 engine aswell apprently.

you can drift a ff, hes will be just oversteering it and pulling the handbrake. it will be stripped out as much as possiable at the rear so it can break traction easier, the skinny tyres will help also ;)

it has a 1.3 engine aswell apprently.

those tyres at the back are far from skinny, i am sure this is rear wheel drive in some way.

those tyres at the back are far from skinny, i am sure this is rear wheel drive in some way.

nah it aint rwd. theres another pictures of it drifting with fwd cars! an integra & mazda 323 lol. its just got a big RAD on the front to fool people! lol

hehe. drifteeeer... its FWD by the way..

Attachments

• ph_2007_rd12_no113b.jpg
    ph_2007_rd12_no113b.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 1,931
  • ph_2007_rd12_no066b.jpg
    ph_2007_rd12_no066b.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 3,796
its a wiper arm from another nissan, 300zx or somthing :S its still using the standard wiper motor. the japs think it looks better than standard (dont think they got the 2001 micra wiper motor/arm over there) so its just somthing diffrent.

I have high resolution pictures of my K11! :wasntme:
Unfortunately, high resolution pictures of Micras are hard to find on the internet!

Thank's! Yes.. that's true.. they are very hard to find... anyway thank's I'm looking for bigger pictures of the micra facelifted , I can see that yours is cabriolet, anyway if you can put your images with links that would be great!!

Bye!!!
Roca.

here you goes

Attachments

• P1010603.jpg
    P1010603.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 409
  • 32575.jpg
    32575.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 638
  • 4204441543a5549129675l.jpg
    4204441543a5549129675l.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 455
  • 4204441543a6505234410l.jpg
    4204441543a6505234410l.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 408
  • k11-1.JPG
    k11-1.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 488
Ant that first pic can't be your car, looks too clean, are you waiting for a had fitting the exhaust system, lol.

These are from Taiwan previously posted by our taiwanese Micra member. What a Meet, very impressed, might have to go one year, lol.

Attachments

• Taiwan Meet November.jpg
    Taiwan Meet November.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 453
  • Taiwan Meet November 2.jpg
    Taiwan Meet November 2.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 381
  • Taiwan Meet November 3.jpg
    Taiwan Meet November 3.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 398
Ant that first pic can't be your car, looks too clean, are you waiting for a had fitting the exhaust system, lol.

These are from Taiwan previously posted by our taiwanese Micra member. What a Meet, very impressed, might have to go one year, lol.

oi you cheaky sod..lol i spent a good 20 minutes cleaning my car that day... havent cleaned it since.. (not properly) :grinning::grinning:

nex buddy i have the biggest micra lol look at bottom rear it says micra

hahaha Japseye wins!

i have seen a few of those lorrys with micra at the bottom still not sure what it means, i have a pic of one in a garage...

Thank's! Yes.. that's true.. they are very hard to find... anyway thank's I'm looking for bigger pictures of the micra facelifted , I can see that yours is cabriolet, anyway if you can put your images with links that would be great!!

Bye!!!
Roca.

Unforunately, they just aren't that popular with the modifying world, and have therefore been neglected on the picture front!
Mine isn't that interesting, I'm not sure people will appreciate high-res pics of it lol

Definitely a custom paintjob!Done by hand in fact (Y)

Attachments

• DSC00403.JPG
    DSC00403.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 398
  • DSC00404.JPG
    DSC00404.JPG
    190.3 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC00406.JPG
    DSC00406.JPG
    270.3 KB · Views: 442
  • Pictures 012.jpg
    Pictures 012.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 425
Unforunately, they just aren't that popular with the modifying world, and have therefore been neglected on the picture front!
Mine isn't that interesting, I'm not sure people will appreciate high-res pics of it lol

come on Micrafish, just get those pics up of your car ;)

I miss my deep dish alloys :(

Currently hunting for some 10-13" seriously deep dish wheels for mine, and some stretched tyres...

Stock 13"s banded to whatever width with the base spec center hub caps would rule. 7" or 8" wide, little bit of stretch and rolled and pulled arches, would would for me eaqual micra nirvana. When combined with a healthy drop of course.

Could be done for £40 - £50 per wheel too. I have a contact if you want but only through another forum.

This sort of thing.
Dscf0941.jpg

And no they are not illegal. There's nothing in Construction and use that prohibits them and they won't fail an MOT per se, but if they have obviously been welded by a blind man with a 40A mig then the tester will find something to fail it on.

im acctually considering getting them lol
it was in ma fast car mag the other day lol and also for ebaich however you spellit they make shims to pu a little negative camber witch would look rather nice on a set of 10''wide steelies because as long as theres no tread out side the arch then it legal lol

we're drifting off the topic and into the tyre wall here people lol,

but those dished steelies do look nice, i think steelies should be lighter than alloys.

Sorry,

Saw this in the pictures thread, I reckon it deserves to be here too. Aesthetically its got to be one of the coolest I've seen on here.

6sideqf2.jpg

6distancetg7.jpg

Yes but there has to be a lot more of it to get the same strength, and more importantly durability. Factory steels are very often lighter than their alloy counterparts. Wheels specifically designed for motorsport are usually lighter that steels, but then they don't need to withstand abuse from curbs and raised iron works daily.

LOADS of March/Micra pictures I found today :)

Attachments

• boxes.jpg
    boxes.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 482
  • Cabrios.jpg
    Cabrios.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 334
  • cabrios2.jpg
    cabrios2.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 341
  • cabs.jpg
    cabs.jpg