Mega micra picture resource

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
Hi all,

i have a folder on my computer with nearly 3000 pictures of micras, there is some very inspiring stuff in there including shorties, limos, mid engine, roof chops etc just about any crazy idea you can imagine, its been done to a micra.

i have tried to organise them but its far from complete,

but anyway, i wanted to share it with people but also arrange it so that if there are any pictures of micras that i have missed they can be some how added to make a global resource for micra pictures.

first of all i don't know how to do that, and secondly some of these pictures belong to other people who might not want them public.

any ideas?
anyone else got a load of micra pics stashed somewhere that could be added?

WARNING over stashing in progress WARNING over stashing in progress
:grinning:
you should open your own section on here for this, label it MY JOURNEY OF MICRAS

I could code something up for the site to allow you to add them all and allow people to upload their own, and request deletion of pictures of their car?

Not something I could do instantly but an idea? :)

sounds like a plan :) i got stuff in categories so that would be a useful thing to have. when you get to 3k pics a filing system is important lol

but seriously these pictures are so inspiring i think its really important that people see them and see just how many people like micras,

Back