Post the most interesting micra pictures you have

no lol...alloy is lighter than steel :p

lol, first of all it depends on the alloy, secondly it depends on the amount, hold up some steel wheels and some alloy ones, unless you are holding some magnesium race wheels the steel wheels will be lighter

Looks to be an Impul from what I can see?

yea its an impul but its for a facelift so not like the one i had...

btw those photos you posted are awesome! where did you find them???

Ahhh I see - sorry, my bad! :p

I found those pics on that website I linked you to, but you said you already had them! :p

EDIT: Found it!
I believe it's all the meetings this Jap March owner has been too. It is obviously all in Japanese, but I bluff my way through it easy enough ;)

lol, first of all it depends on the alloy, secondly it depends on the amount, hold up some steel wheels and some alloy ones, unless you are holding some magnesium race wheels the steel wheels will be lighter

ha rubish. i lifted a bare weller steel wheel in a 6x13" the other week and it weighed near as damned it the same as my 15" rota's with tyres.

if you get some cheapo made run of the mill alloys they will weigh a tonne (the OZ titan weighs about as much as 3 steelies) but any decent set of alloys are almost allways lighter than the equivalent sized steel wheel.

OZ, Wolfrace, Team Dynamics, Fox, AEZ, TSW etc etc are very very heavy.
5Zigen, Rota, BBS, Work etc etc are very very light.

i have lifted a set of 8x10 magnesium 3 piece minilites with helium filled tyres and the whole set was about 6 kgs.

Ahhh I see - sorry, my bad! :p

I found those pics on that website I linked you to, but you said you already had them! :p

EDIT: Found it!
I believe it's all the meetings this Jap March owner has been too. It is obviously all in Japanese, but I bluff my way through it easy enough ;)
OMG! the two micras box lowered are awesome!

p1.jpg

ha rubish. i lifted a bare weller steel wheel in a 6x13" the other week and it weighed near as damned it the same as my 15" rota's with tyres.

if you get some cheapo made run of the mill alloys they will weigh a tonne (the OZ titan weighs about as much as 3 steelies) but any decent set of alloys are almost allways lighter than the equivalent sized steel wheel.

OZ, Wolfrace, Team Dynamics, Fox, AEZ, TSW etc etc are very very heavy.
5Zigen, Rota, BBS, Work etc etc are very very light.

i have lifted a set of 8x10 magnesium 3 piece minilites with helium filled tyres and the whole set was about 6 kgs.

ah ok then i was half right, it does depend on the alloy and most run of the mill alloys are heavier, especially stock stuff like the super s rims.

Back