MSC hall of fame? or MM (micra of the month!?)

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
just a posibility..but i was thinking about this earlier today and though hmmm wouldnt it be good if the msc had a hall of fame gallery??? i.e the micras that have been in magizines etc?

or even better, as ive seen other clubs witch have a car of the month how about MM (micra of the month?) we could do a monthly poll (everyone posts up whos micra they reckon should be the micra of the month) out of ALL the micras on the msc then at least everyones micra will get in there eventually! hey we could always use the same cars twice + over! i.e superls could get january and then be voted for febuary aswell?

as said just a thought, but wouldnt that be good! could be good for entertianment for the members each month!? could be worth looking into?

cheers
dan

good idea the MR2 club do this monthly the winner gets a free sticker and a sticky post with there car in for all to see :)

can i enter all my k10's ive had ;)? i think so!

quote from another fourm:

The Members car with the most votes will get pictures put up on the main
website for approximately 4 weeks.

The 1st of every month nominations will start. Members can nominate for one car only and the nominations will close on or around the 7th of every month. On the 8th the voting will begin. On the 14th the voting will end and the vehicle with the most votes will be published on this page until the following month when the cycle will start again.

http://www.chesterfieldcruise.co.uk/4.html

i was thinking somthing like that?

BUMP can admins etc look into this?

Trouble at the moment, is the MSC doesn't really have main website anymore. I know there's plans to launch one, and can see the idea working a bit better when it's done! :)

The Garage on here is a bit hidden away, and used to like looking through the featured cars on the old website.

Back