the k12 scene negative post

Status
Not open for further replies.

nismo_k12

Ex. Club Member
when i left the MSC back in 2006 the K12 scene was growing. We had some nice cars. BMX_Bandit, Rik was still around....sorry i cant remember the rest! Anyway back then we we're at the forefront of K12 tuning. we we're dedicated to it. we used our brains to search for the weird and wonderful JDM and one off parts. Now when you read these forums you just see the same c*** day in and day out. You buy a k12 to be different. You buy a k12 to stand out from the crowd. Now you read this website and you see s***. come on guys pull it together. You bought the K12 to stand out do something one off or modern. Most of the K12's ive seen on here recently are looking tired and dare i say it...look like they've been modded by people who havent got a clue. Spend some time, make things perfect, dont rush jobs. everything has to be perfect and neat. You all have a chance to make a micra a centre piece in a magazine or at a show i know this for a fact if Redline, Maxpower, Banzai etc saw one K12 which was a minter they would be on the phone right away. It only takes one or two good K12's to get people interested. Be it a track slag or a show car.

do something for K12s otherwise they'll disappear into the night.

I know you guys can all do it you just need to focus and pick a direction be it track or show. A k12 doesnt do both. It's hard modifying a K12 i know that from past experience but it's also the little things that count. The easiest way to mod a K12 is to strip it, Bucket seats, Springs, and some nice lightweight alloys, cat back and hey presto you've got a track slag for something like £1000/1500. Believe it or not they make good track cars. Oh and before anyone says you cant get parts...have you tried new clio parts....

also engine swaps....

ban me, slag me off or what ever but you all know its true. Im a true micra fan. I dont like seeing bad micras...which there is a lot of.

well i actually sold it and bought a fiesta st then a focus st but i still have a standard k12 lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back