• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

The new whip after the micra went.

Sold the micra to a local lad so hopefully he should be back on here with it making it better than i did! thought id post some pictures up of my new ride not had it long so still at nose bleed altitude and rocking standard buscuit steels. picked it up off a bloke my dad plays poker with, hes got about 12 haha and said he had this that he was willing to part with, the tax ran out in 2008 so god knows the last time it was driven before that, i got it cheap because it needed a new screen and he thought the head gasket might have gone, which it did :/, decided to be a man and fix the headgasket myself, all sorted now and was mega cheap compared to the prices you pay in labour at a garage :) got it home and the first thing i did was a wash,clay,polish and wax haha wouldve been rude not too considering there was moss, mud and ronseal pretty much all over the body work. :S
Anyways all comments appreciated good or bad, reason for posting it on here even though its not a micra is because of all the decent people on this forum wanted to stay on here even though im without a micra..

Pics..
mk2_jetta_91h.jpg

Mind me in the picture, giving the inside a clean ;)
207323_10150171601173180_505643179_6785041_5051942_n1.jpg

still messing with the vinyl/tint film so had a go at my headlights and front repeaters to see if it made it look anymore retro.
247071_10150634098700414_762315413_18949723_7323874_n1.jpg

Not got any pics of fixing the gasket and various other bits ive done under the bonnet, phones in for repair :/

Thanks for looking, Louis

Haha i wish i could, insurance isnt too bad on it actually considering its a 1600, there not very powerful i suppose! id like to put something bigger in, nothing silly maybe just a 1.8 16v, yeah the bodywork is really nice for the age just mechanical problems ive been having because its been stood! need some coilovers and then some nice wheels eventually.

No progress on the blue whale, just got back off holiday, going to order some new tryes as im in need of some then get some coilovers on order!! still searching for some wide wheels for it, open to suggestions?

Cheers louis

Back