• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Optispart(mark) Blog

cheers yer i really wanna fit it, but need the rear bumper red aswell lol

who cares if its odd for the time beeing lol, at least its fitted then you dont have to fit both bumpers at the same time....you know what the weathers like, you will ned up fitting one and it will start snowing or raining as per :p

good work with the bumper pleased for you when i spray something it never goes right .

i love them wheels would love them on mine :p

keep up the good work its comeing along well

Coming along well matey, good job on the front bumper, exhaust looks ace. Alloys also really suit the car as well.

cheers for the comments guys!

steering wheel came today but no boss yet!
gutted haha
well here is the wheel i love it!

DSC00404.jpg

:D will post up more when things come also
its my birthday today :D

if id have known lol!
ive bought one now aswell!

need help janspeed manifold came today but my car needs taxing soon, and have no money at all becuase i bought a load of stuff do i return the janspeed and tax the car with that or with any christmas money?
:(

cool i just bought one of those asus eeepcs but my sister got an acer,
there both kinda the same i usually swear by asus but im thinking of selling it and getting the acer, is it good?

no! :(
ive been really ill atm im never ill but when i am i always get knocked right off my feet, and now im feelin better snow everywhere its typical i really wanna just buy a red rear aswell but i dunno about colour match i cba spraying again lol

also i need to work out all the relay crap for it

well heres an update,

The LED rears

DSC00408.jpg

fitted

DSC00409.jpg

im dead happy with them there awesome!

DSC00410.jpg

Also steering wheel fitted and imo this is one of my favourite mods lol its feels great and i love the smaller size :D

DSC00411.jpg

The janspeed manifold :D, cost me bleeding £183 :(

DSC00415.jpg

but i was able to tax my car with christmas money so i can keep the manifold!
now to fit maybe thinking of doing it today!

Mate your car is looking really good, I have a red Micra as well so its nice to see what mine would look like when you have added certain things. Them rear clusters are lovely :)
keep up the good work mate!

before you fit the manifold give it a good 6 or seven coats of very high temperature paint. the standard stuff burns off in about 500 miles and looks rubish..lol

you could even get it powedercoated...

thanks for the comments guys ill do that with the manifold :D cheers for the tip and yer they really suit red cars also grr trying to fit the mani now the two bolts with the springs on the first cat one is bigger than the other and none of my sockets fit out of about easilly 100 sockets not friggin one fits!

the other one moves nicely with the socket im using it seems a tiny too small for the other!

the other one moves nicely with the socket im using it seems a tiny too small for the other!

probably just the rust has swelled it :glance:, the 2nd cat ones are usually the most rusted, i had to grind the side of the nut away and use a chisel to split the nut open enough for it to spin o_O

hey optis, good stuff with ya micra mate. some nice mods to it. the LED are cool got them myself and the central locking too. was wondering mate were did u get ur K&N panel filter from and wat differences did it make ?? and ur ashley backbox were did u get that from ??? what the difference with it too???

cheers mate :)

:blush:

bloody hell frank! lol ill see what i can do!!

syrup, the K&N gave slight acceleration gains well worth buying and same with the backbox also it sounds amazing lol its best with the rest of the exhaust which is my plan!

there both from potn.com great site :D

lookin good mate its give me some ispiration to do mine as i did feel a little dis-heartened looking at most others as im also extremely strapped for cash but pleased to know i can still make it look good within a budget. wikid.
I like the idea of central locking very much how do i go about getting hold of one cheap?

well as said the manifold is no fitted and im sooo happy with it it sounds amazing and peforms so much better its quality! ill try and get more pics up! of it
DSC00427.jpg

i absolutley love it lol, 1st and second gear are well good now and higher revs are so much more powerful it feels like a different car well happy though!

Also a new head unit not the best ever but its good for the price heres a quick crap pic

DSC00428.jpg

now i get to use my ipod in the car lol!

also a picture of the snow on my car even after id moved some lol

DSC00420.jpg

DSC00421.jpg

Also for anyone that cares lol i replaced the spring on the gear linkage and gear changes feel alot better now :D

Back