• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

M-D'z BlOg..(mUkYdArRy)

mukydarry

Ex. Club Member
so i thought it was about time i made a blog so here it goes:

Alright micra lovers:)..am mukydarry i live in leicester and i drive a 93'plate red micra k11 super s..
This is my 2nd car but the first one was a blue micra k11 gx :down: unfortunetly i wrote it off lol just under a year ago..
Anyway i got this one around this time last year i think:glare: and it came with:
Wolfrace alloys 15'
Cone filter
Tinted rears
lowerd 35
CRX bucket seats
Boss kit & wheel
Since having it i had to get the hole front end resprayed because the wings were showing laquer and bonnet must of had a home made paint job on (bonnet pealing)grr..since then i have added:
Fibre box induction (scouse boy)
Magnecor leads
Frankspeed manifold (frank)
red indicators
red tinted rear lights (k11 stew)
OMP front upper strut (broony)
1.3 super polished rekon injectors (mickey&me)
Advanti cams (stani)
custom powerflow straight through exhaust system with custom 2-3inch powerflow back box..
Recently crashed the car 2x'z lool
1. braked to late at sharp bend and just skidded into a big curb:doh:..resulted in:
broken driveshaft
bent wishbone
alloy dented
replace a shock
bent shasis..( i blame the weather:blues:)
2. going trohg underpass came out the other end and taxi driver slamed his brakes on (not caused by speeding) but he blamed the guy infront of him for putting his brakes on..
front bumper finished
bonnet twisted
headlamp smashed
bent in some more lol

its back in the body shop at the min just sorting the parts out but once back on road ill sort some pics out

hoodz & mailys- cheers for the coments thats how it looked before the crash but going bodyshop tommorrow so hopefully see it getting redone

it's ready mate just need water bottle then it's complete they had it this long because I int risking this weather lol need to start a new blog aswel where's your car not seen you drivingvround fog lil wile

Back