• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

PAP's K11 Blog

Hi i have been on here for ages but have never started a blog so thought it was about time i got on with it, i was handed the car as my second car as i couldn't afford the petrol at the time on my big rover so jumped on the 1.0 litre micra wagon... lol micra wagon...... and er well got it with 6000 miles on the clock and added things over the past 2 year:
cat back janspeed exhaust
janspeed decat
janspeed downpipe
vanity sunvisor for the girlfriend lol
boot neons
Alpine Headunit
JL sub and amp
DSL Front components powered by DSL amp
K&N Panel Filter
cold air Induction pipe to standard air box
Clifford Alarm + central locking
Nissan 14" Alloys + Toyo's
Momo steeringwheel
sparco pedals
35mm lower springs
mudflaps
clear side repeaters
tinted rear lights

and a dam good service on the dot every 6 months :D
cant really think at mo but can start adding to this blog now as ive actually started it :)

this is a selection of photo's since ive had the car(Y):
View attachment 12699 IMG_1058.JPG Image121.jpg 520803491a7567248565l.jpg IMG_0031.jpg View attachment 12698 Image221.jpg IMG_1055.JPG View attachment 12697 View attachment 12695 Image042.jpg View attachment 12696

would love some comments/ critism :D

youve done some great mods to your car, now it needs some to the bodywork, colour code all the grey bits like bumpers door handeles etc then it will look the bees knees.

yeh i did think about colour coding before but then desided against it as it wouldnt make that much difference since the cars grey so im going to try to inhance the black plastic on the car ( splitter, skirts)
i have spoiler and caliper paint on the way :D

Difficult to come by a Micra without a Sunroof! Looks good. Could really do with a lip spoiler though eh :D check my for sale thread...

Difficult to come by a Micra without a Sunroof! Looks good. Could really do with a lip spoiler though eh :D check my for sale thread...

not over here, your lucky to find one with a sunroof, when everyone see's mine they are amazed :p

yeh ive got a spoiler primed up but it too cold to finish lol
ive added a biliabong sticker to the back window and some headlight protectors, frankspeed manifold :D

Back