• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Optispart(mark) Blog

yea they make quite a bit of a differance and you will defo notice a differance with the full system might have to pop down your way show you my car and the system im running

well with my new clutch on and gear box rebuild and stuff the car is running great,

just today fitted my super s bumper picture to follow shortly well happy with it makes the car looks soo much better

Very nice, I think I might have to get myself a custom manifold. By anychance did the snow bend your rear wiper? mine is now wiping the boot lid after the snow, lol.

Well here are some of the pictures i promised the bumper was easier than i thought to fit. Well i love it anyway ha!

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

Out with the old in with the new!

With the light working.
DSC00434.jpg

What you guys think??

And now if anyone has any coloured bumper in aj4 flame red feel free to offer it me for a good price :D

yeah looks really good. red micras really stand out, one thing i wouldnt do is jack the car from that point lol i done that before and it bent the x-member out of shape quite badly :p

yer it does look miles better lol, and oops i wont do that again ha
even though the bit its on haynes says is a jacking point lol

yeah looks really good. red micras really stand out, one thing i wouldnt do is jack the car from that point lol i done that before and it bent the x-member out of shape quite badly :p

wasnt yours made entirely of rust though? fwn:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

loving it mate would love sport bumpers but no one got them in grey :(
great work all round, did same central locking on mine, well worth it on any car, real easy just takes time

well finally got my super s dials working (rev counter) love it but they need new circuit print :( so still stuck with the originals lol

pics up soon

Well here are some of the pictures i promised the bumper was easier than i thought to fit. Well i love it anyway ha!

DSC00430.jpg

DSC00430.jpg

Out with the old in with the new!

With the light working.
DSC00434.jpg

What you guys think??

And now if anyone has any coloured bumper in aj4 flame red feel free to offer it me for a good price :D

looking good mate. how did you manage to get the driving lights working?

Back