• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

Max'd Out Micra - My story

I made the mistake of "sprucing" up my car before I could drive it.... Everyone instantly assumed I had been driving a while which as you can imagine wasn't brilliant :p
Haha, I see.
I think I'll whack the wrap around on, and some more polish, and I'll leave it at that for now :)

'Sent from my bed using paper planes'

Added the spoiler and took off the "Micra" and the "S" badge, going to replace with GTR badge (... Joking)
1383049_341400549337471_668983446_n.jpg

1391585_341400586004134_2032130125_n.jpg

I did that... it discoloured and fell off.
Only to pass a gtr as I left McDonald's a few days after

Not that you could really tell one badge/sticker from another on the rally car, you've no idea where to look first, really.

Assume you got the spoiler in the correct colour?

I had mine black but sold it, was going to paint my nismo black, but they look much tidier colour coded ( like yours :) )

Just think it'll look off and wont match well enough =/

Cars looking good, get passing!! :L

How'd ya stick it on?

1385854_341417499335776_750361264_n.jpg

Bolts through the top

My dad used a step/cone drill on the inside of the boot so we could get a socket through, tightened up the nut. Made sure it fit, then took it off and added that double sided number plate tape stuff. Really sticky. And a little dribble of clear silicone for good measure. Lack of pictures as we were just trying to get it done, sorry Alex.

Rather clean bay to be honest:
1011785_341417439335782_332047952_n.jpg

I find it amazing that the car can go from 'oh it's just another Micra' to 'hi max the cars looking fantastic' just because of a wrap around. Had so many positive comments today :D

Right then chaps, tomorrow's the big day, time to update you on what's been happening. Finished sorting her for the MOT tomorrow on Sunday. Should be ready to go.

In about an hour, I'm going with my step dad to pick the car up from my dad's house (At one minute passed midnight) when insurance has started. We'll drive her to the MOT centre and drop the keys off, saves us doing it in the morning. So yeah.. This should be an interesting 24 hours, I'll let you know how she does in the MOT tomorrow!

Right then chaps, tomorrow's the big day, time to update you on what's been happening. Finished sorting her for the MOT tomorrow on Sunday. Should be ready to go.

In about an hour, I'm going with my step dad to pick the car up from my dad's house (At one minute passed midnight) when insurance has started. We'll drive her to the MOT centre and drop the keys off, saves us doing it in the morning. So yeah.. This should be an interesting 24 hours, I'll let you know how she does in the MOT tomorrow!

get the spoiler on? just need to get your tests sorted now :)

Thanks guys! And we'll see about the whole Civic thing ;)

If not I'm sure you guys will beat it out of me.
Got the car dropped off at the MOT centre, just got home :)

Back