Tragic story!!

I feel gutted because just before I got out my micra after I parked it up in my street with the keys in the ignition but turned off ofcourse. Anyway my mate was in the passenger seat and while I just got out the car for 2minutes to get something of my dad my mate thought it was clever for him to lock drivers door and then lock his door (passenger side) and walked towards us! thats when my face was in shock! lol

This has happened to me in the past but I was lucky enough to open my drivers door with a bike lock key :) lol
But this time it didn't work! :(
Can someone please help me! I need my micra to get to work and back!
P.S only got 1key with the car :mad:

ahh bad one shhh
pull the door at the rear top corner gently pry it
get some one with a hanger to either hook the keys directly
or go for unlock on door that might be harder
i'd go for hooking the keys,,,,,,,,,you alarmed yes but is the car?

cheers R-REG-SR its a basic 1993 L reg micra!
3 door shape! Its the one where the rear windows cannot be pushed open! there just plain windows lol
I'm gonna have a go at it tomorrow with another nissan key! hopefully it works!

i said force the door corner top? not glass? just need a little gap, 3 doors prob easyer
but be sure to bend it back after
thats if your key fails

you can always try the steel ruler trick, the lack for the locking system has to be pushed down, you can slide the ruler in front of the window and knock the latch open.

I cut the rear side window rubber and than opened the door. rhan went and bought another rubber. better than bending the door/breaking thw window mechanism..(Y)

Ruler doesnt always work. i tried it. btw

Well, "tragic" is a bit overdone. It happened while I was at the March meeting, they called a guy that came in 5 minutes, and in 30sec he opened the lock with a speciall pass key, without hurting any mechanism, pretty impressive !
100923661.jpg

This happened with my almera which would auto lock even when engine running so i had a non chipped key cut which got taped to the exterior of the car somewhere only i knew incase it was to happen again

My mate locked my keys in my boot in the Brands Hatch paddock area. Luckily we had plenty of tools. Hammered a screw driver in the lock, mole grips on the handle. The big fork like clip in the boot which holds the lock in place "popped off". The only damage was that the little flap on the lock was a little bent. Put the clip back on the inside and it was good as new! The boot is a lot easier to get into that the doors so I would recommended you enter from behind.. Stop giggling at the back.

right cheers guys! and i thank god that there are people like use lol
Anyway got it opened by a friend the passenger lock was already destroyed lol so we just busted it really while the lock wasan't there it was pretty simple! there were like 3 4 hooks what we pushed upwards with my finger and at the same time pulling the handle! job done! :) lol
Now need to replace all locks soon!
I have learnt my lesson now and I'm gonna make tones of copies!!! lol

Back