funny story

caphj7

Buy & Sell Member
Today i was driving with 2 friends in my 1985 micra. i saw the police in the mirror so i just kept driving normally. i had my music on so i didnt hear the megaphone properly that they use. i turned my music off to hear them saying ' will the passenger in the back of the micra please put the seatbelts on!' i kept driving because my car doesnt have belts in the back because of the age. they then put the sirens on and said my final warning!! at this points i pulled over, put my hazards on and went to explain to them that my car didnt need rear belts due to the age. it was so funny to see their faces when i told them! they said sorry to bother you, good day !!

adam

:k12yellow
Today i was driving with 2 friends in my 1985 micra. i saw the police in the mirror so i just kept driving normally. i had my music on so i didnt hear the megaphone properly that they use. i turned my music off to hear them saying ' will the passenger in the back of the micra please put the seatbelts on!' i kept driving because my car doesnt have belts in the back because of the age. they then put the sirens on and said my final warning!! at this points i pulled over, put my hazards on and went to explain to them that my car didnt need rear belts due to the age. it was so funny to see their faces when i told them! they said sorry to bother you, good day !!

adam

LMAO :laugh:

I bet they felt a right pair of pilocks..lol

Ems

Ex. Club Member
LOL, what a bunch o muppets!!!

My old car didn't have seatbelts either as it was '85 Datsun, but i put some in as i didn't want to feel responsible if anyone got hurt as a result of it.

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
Lol! well at least they pulled you for a purpose. you should fit some though! the last thing you want is someone in the back flying into you in the event of an incident.

Ems

Ex. Club Member
Yeah that reminds me. Remember that ad where the young lad in the back crushed his mum to death coz he wasn't wearing a seatbelt :s Not worth thinking about :(

Lol! well at least they pulled you for a purpose. you should fit some though! the last thing you want is someone in the back flying into you in the event of an incident.

thats a very gd idea..

everyone who gets in my car has to wear one, otherwise u ent getting in.

Dragonmaster_uk

K12 NUTTER
yeah true probably best to fit some for saftey we used to have an old astra belmont that had no seatbelts in the back an that would chuck you all over the place when you were sitting in the back