WP_000337.jpg

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
Nah never used peanut butter haha. Just on its own
Won't that just run off? And with the peanut butter, just rub it in until its gone? Or then scrape off whatever's left?..

I really wanna know what the person that first tried this was trying to achieve...

I really wanna know what the person that first tried this was trying to achieve...
..you know when somebody makes a bet..."I'll eat my hat/shoe etc" ...

for example *coughs*

..."Dude If you can fit your fist in your mouth I'll eat my car"
(fist enters mouth, naysayer is in shock)
"Hmmm...bugger"
(Naysayer wraps teeth around black/grey wing mirror trim)
"Hmmmm...needs peanut butter"
(Applies liberally to area to be consumed)
"F*** ME!...my plastics Black again!!!"

What do you think? ^_^

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
真紅後悔
Hmmmm, may be tempted :oops: For anybody that doesn't know, 'crimson regret' is an evanescence reference from the song 'Tourniquet' I may have mentioned elsewhere that I like Amy Lee :rolleyes:
"My heart is pouring crimson regret". I love Evanescence so much.. I was thinking of a Japanese name...

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I'm glad your car isn't red cos 'crimson regret' is mine......mine I tell you! :p
Alright, but I get Amy herself? I already have a life size (nearly) poster of her on my bedroom door :p. I could name my car after one of her songs actually.. but you can't really call a car "field of innocence" or "Bleed (I must be dreaming)" haha.

....Just don't call it Evanesence...it might get nicked or somthing ^_^

(Evanesence - adj ...to fade/vanish) :p

ETA: ...Mine's called Yoshino (a kind of cherry)

Alright, but I get Amy herself? I already have a life size (nearly) poster of her on my bedroom door :p. I could name my car after one of her songs actually.. but you can't really call a car "field of innocence" or "Bleed (I must be dreaming)" haha.
You wish! :D How about 'everybody's fool'? ;) lol

OP
OP
MaxK11C

MaxK11C

Micraless
Social Brand Manager
I like that actually... It's between that and Layla. Partly because of the reg. (JYA) sounds similar. Ish. In my crazy mind.

I like that actually... It's between that and Layla. Partly because of the reg. (JYA) sounds similar. Ish. In my crazy mind.
Me being an old bugger :oops: 'Layla' to me will always be associated with Vauxhall's as that song was used on Vauxhall ads way back when :(